No announcement yet.

“Ghost” 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck chasing him Brandon! I’ll be following this one.

Comment

Yessir, Good luck on him.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        I suspect you will have LDP on opening day or your first hunt....which ever comes first.

A stud for sure.
        Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Good luck on him amigo!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
        Good luck chasing him Brandon! I’ll be following this one.
        Thanks, Fellas.

I’m just hoping I’ll be able to finally see him in person this year for the first time.

History on a buck is one of my favorite things. I would be very proud to get him if it all works out. It may not be easy on him, he has a history of disappearing after the season gets going good.

He’s fooled me these past few years which adds to history. Lol

Comment

Just a drop dead gourgeous buck.

My money is own you as always...........best of luck.

Rwc

Comment

Good looking deer Brandon! I bet you'll have a good chance on getting him this year. We've had some deer over the years that were very hit or miss till they got 6+ and needed that feed a whole lot more. Good luck!

Comment

He is a specimen of a great 10

Comment

That is one heck of a buck. Every time I see one of your threads with these deer, it makes me miss hunting in Irion County even more. Good luck in getting him this season.

Comment

Nice buck And story .. Good luck on getting him this season looking forward to seeing the LDP

Comment

He’s lookin’ good!!!!!

Comment

Didn’t you show me a set of his sheds a couple of weeks ago Brandon?
                      He’s a heck of a buck and I hope you get a chance at him this year brother. [emoji108]

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                        He’s lookin’ good!!!!!
                        He’s been a sneaky sucker, for sure. It’s crazy how some act.

Hopefully, that Mystery buck shows up again on you. He has a cool story as well.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Didn’t you show me a set of his sheds a couple of weeks ago Brandon?
                        He’s a heck of a buck and I hope you get a chance at him this year brother. [emoji108]
                        Thanks, Joel.

No. Not from this one. I’ve never found any off him.
                        Last edited by Bone Thug; 08-12-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Oh boy, here we go! I’m betting we see ldp’s very early in the bow season. I had a buck who had a similar disappearing act every year right around the opening of bow season. This past season he changed his yearly routine and stuck around just long enough for me to run an arrow thru him. I attribute his change in pattern to his old age. He wanted food more than tail. I’m hoping for the same conclusion to your story.

Comment

Dang good looking buck, Brandon! Got a feeling this is the year for him

Comment

Good luck on taking him this year. Due to his old age, he may be a feeder hound this season.

Comment

Hard as you hunt, you will get him this year, can't wait for the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X