No announcement yet.

Costal skinny water chariot overhaul #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's going to be a Very Pleasant Divorce..........

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
      The mowdy was not sold before I filed and I have proof you’ve been working on it and have been buying things for it.
      So you came on here to take it to a guy over a nonrunning boat? What a nice Bee.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        Sounds like it might take a power sander and lots of 60 grit to start smoothing this out. I thought it was all in good fun at first. Thankfully never been through a divorce but does an old half restored boat really matter that much? Can’t imagine it’s worth a lot in the current state. Oh, I have cash in hand [emoji16]

Better call his buddy, since he now owns the boat

OP, good luck with your divorce. Hopefully your friend is a good one that will take you fishing once the boat is finished.

Comment

Ya Honey bee this is a place for fun, If a man or woman can't even come here and get away from the crap well that's not good. Lets all be nice!!!!! It can be done!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            So you came on here to take it to a guy over a nonrunning boat? What a nice Bee.

Right, wrong, or otherwise, I hope you meant that the way I took it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Calm down guys....

I've been a member since 2012, so I did not join to make him miserable.

I was being nice when I told him to update the thread, I don't think you should leave people hanging for no reason.....

He is the one who took it to the next level and he should know by now that lying and cheating doesn't work.

We were actually working on the boats together and it's something I enjoy, I'm actually almost finished painting the other one and I will load photos to that thread soon.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                      Santa brought me a new fuel tank! Last major purchase I have to make is steering and a battery. I got the bow stop for the trailer moved to its new location and bolted down. Trailer is 99.9% done for now.

Next up is to complete the center console overhaul.
                      i sent you a PM. have a couple questions about the process of the deck and what all you had to do prep wise .. i am about to do the exact same thing had some aluminum cooler racks made and stuff. luckly me the previous owner did the exact same thing .. also when they recently rebuild it they mounted the console way to far back .
                      Last edited by txsd1211; 11-17-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

The one you saw 15 years ago in POC may have been mine. Man I miss that boat. GL with yours. Hell, That may be mine. Had a yamaha 30 in it too.

I think I have a prop for that motor.

Comment

Working...
                        X