No announcement yet.

Smoothest drawing bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elites are the most readily available and their whole line are very smooth. I think my Pearson is better still. If you're anywhere near one of their dealers check out the Strive or Atlas EZ ... their LS4 cams are awesome.
    Last edited by RevMS; 11-16-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I went to the bow shop picked out 5 bows went into the range got 10 yards away closed my eyes and had the guy hand me bows not telling me what they are. I now shoot elite use to always shoot mathews

Comment

Going from an RPM 360 to a brand new one was night and day. I shot the new Bowtech, Obsession, Mathews, and Elite... Left with the Halon 32, but they are all so similar... Subtle differences between them all made it hard to pick. If they wouldn't have had a black Mathews I would have left with the Bowtech.

Comment

After a second bicep surgery, and (at the time) having had 2 back surgeries I shot a lot of bows in 2016. I ended up buying an Elite Synergy. It was by far the smoothest bow I shot, the Mathews No-Cam a close second. We are all different though and I what think is smooth others might not. But to me the Elite won the smoothness battle. It is not going to win any races but it kills deer.

In 2014 I had 2 Bowtech's; an Experience and RPM360. To me the RPM was smoother than the Experience which many say is smoother, but it wasn't to me. If it was for the jumpy back wall (I could have fixed that by playing with the draw stop) I probably would have bought another one of them. But I based my purchase off what was the smoothest stock off the rack.
          Last edited by stickbowcoop; 11-16-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

No Cam HTR

Comment

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a fan of Mathews

But the No Cam has to be the smoothest drawing bow I've ever pulled back

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                The draw cycle on Elites is pretty hard to beat, they are great drawing bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Winner....

Comment

Elite! But have never shot a no cam

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                    PSE no question
                    LOL! Good one!

Comment

Mathews

Comment

I love my no-cam, have not shot a lot of different bows. Way easier to shoot than my old carbon element.

Comment

Elite e-35 for me!

Comment

Did you shoot the Reign? My Reign 6 is probably as smooth as my ChillR. I can take my Reign to Charlie’s & y’all can set it up for you to shoot. It’s a 60# bow.

Comment

Mathews genesis

Comment

Mathews Halon for me until I shot the Bowtech Realm Last night in the Comfort Setting OMG its smooth that'll be my next bow

Comment

Working...
                                X