Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mharris1 View Post
    Slice in half and throw em on the grill
    I slice them in half, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and place them face down on the grill long enough for cross grill marks. Put them face up in the oven on a cookie sheet at 325 while you eat dinner. After dinner serve them with a scoop of Blue Bell ice cream on top.

Comment

Peach cobbler sounds good right about now

Comment

Here is one : https://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/...ruit-leathers/

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
          i got 2 marriage proposals from 2 straight guys after i made this old favorite(i used fresc not canned)
          THANKS! maybe it will help me out in that category! LOL

Comment

I was getting ready to post this one too. Never met Michael or his wife but sure miss them.

Comment

I used the directions in the SureJell package to make some peach preserves. Coach went through them way too fast, but they were really easy to make! I ended up with about a dozen half pint jars. Made excellent Christmas presents, but I do regret giving so many away.

Comment

Also the berries in this recipe can be subbed out for peaches: http://www.mywildkitchen.com/blackberry-bread/.

Comment

My wife has a recipe for peach butter that is to die for

Also if you make peach preserves and use the recipie on the sure jell pack but put the sure jell in in the wrong order you will end up with a peach syrup that is killer on waffles...

Comment

I like to cook 'em on the grill after grilling some axis or whatever other meat I'm grilling. Take a small knife and cut around the seed from the top of the peach where the stem is. Don't cut all the way through the bottom - just around the sides of the seed. Then use a spoon to dig it out.

Rub some butter on the skin of the peach.

Shake some cinnamon and sugar on the buttered skin and inside the peach where the seed was. Drop a hunk of butter inside the cavity. Dump more sugar and cinnamon on top of the butter.

Wrap it up in aluminum foil, and then put it on the grill after you take your steak off. Let the peach cook at 350-400 degrees while you're eating your meal. When you're done eating, the peaches are ready to eat for dessert.

Open the foil carefully, and dump the peach and all the melted buttery sweet juice in a bowl. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.

EDIT: I just had an idea..... Next time, I'm gonna wrap a tortilla around the peach before wrapping it up in the foil. Cobbler!
                    Last edited by Shane; 09-11-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Fried pies.
                      I'm gonna make a bunch of montmorency cherry fried pies for deer hunting using frozen pitted cherries from the farmer's market.
                      Wish I could trade some cherries for peaches.

Comment

Ice cream!!

Comment

DragonsDaddy, I haveused that recipe many times with peaches and apples. Always turned out good.

other favorite way is grilled as above including topped with ice cream

Comment

Working...
                          X