Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky- A South Texas Low Fence Buck. What he score????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome buck

Comment

Man thats a stud. That front pic makes me go WHOOOAAAAA

Comment

I'm seeing upper 170's and I love his diamond frame. Good luck getting him, beautiful deer!

Comment

I think he gets 170 without the splits.. Giant deer.

Comment

I'm in 176-180 crowd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He's pushing 185. Not much for deductions besides the splits. He could net or come real close to netting book IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
                He's pushing 185. Not much for deductions besides the splits. He could net or come real close to netting book IMO.
                Im not trying to be "that" guy that jealously undercuts all the good bucks in the management topic. I dont see net 70". I see net 60". Still an amazing deer that id love to have the opportunity to just see let alone harvest.

Comment

I think it is time to take him especially before he breaks something off. That's what bad about letting him get another year older he may break something off. I had a old buck a few years ago I was giving another year and he broke off about 6 inches of his main beam. Actually was killed at 9.5 and was downhill from where he was the 3 previous years. I think he'll go middle to upper 170's. Good luck.

Comment

Kind of like what Artos said, does it matter? He's purty!! or maybe amazing is a better description.

Comment

183 Dang Stud there !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I think he gets 170 without the splits.. Giant deer.
                        This is what I came up with. Add in the splits and g5, should be over 180".

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                          Im not trying to be "that" guy that jealously undercuts all the good bucks in the management topic. I dont see net 70". I see net 60". Still an amazing deer that id love to have the opportunity to just see let alone harvest.

No worries. You have your opinion and I gave mine. I don’t know much about Webb county deer since I’ve hunted in Duval county for the last 26 years. Not many low fence bucks net over 170 each year. The one in my avatar did and this buck looks similar to mine.

Comment

I got him to 184.
                            98" down
                            86" up

Comment

All I've got is old and burger meat
                              Nice buck for low fence!

Comment

Great deer, I have him around 180 to 185. If your not worried about him and you have 16K acres, let him walk and see what he does next year, never know. Im in Webb county also, we can’t catch a break with this rain, too wet to get anything done. Hard to complain about the rain, but it sure is wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X