No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed #2...anyone know if a replay will happen before next Wed??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      missed #2...anyone know if a replay will happen before next Wed??
      You can watch em for free on paramount.com! Just finished .

Comment

All caught up. Not a bad show. Buncha unbelievable crap....but most shows are. At least it's not about 5 baloney pony riders in a Manhattan apartment.

Comment

I have watched both episodes. If it doesn`t get better I am out. Not impressed.

Comment

so far its better than most TV shows and movies now a days. I could do without the cussing, but I still think its worth watching.

I had to chuckle when the my wife turned to me and asked if calves can run like that when they are born.

So who is the guy that branded the looser cat? Is he just the guy that does the ranch owners dirty work?

Comment

It's getting interesting.. So far so good.. I think it will be a good look at how politics, big $$$ and influence can work..

Beautiful scenery too.. Not many shows filmed in the mountains..

Comment

I liked it when the Governor told Costner that they needed to schedule a "lunch" His response, "I could really use a lunch".

My wife and I now have new code language......

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                  so far its better than most TV shows and movies now a days. I could do without the cussing, but I still think its worth watching.

I had to chuckle when the my wife turned to me and asked if calves can run like that when they are born.

So who is the guy that branded the looser cat? Is he just the guy that does the ranch owners dirty work?
                  Rip’s a bad dude

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post

He's the guy who likes crazy chicks obviously!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                      I have watched both episodes. If it doesn`t get better I am out. Not impressed.
                      X2

Comment

Just finished both and I like it....it’s not Godless but it’s good

Comment

This show doesn't care about fine detail

So previous shows the scene resembled fall. Last night they jump to march 30 the anni of his wife's death. It would be cold possibly snow on the ground. But what you have is green grass and the daughter jumping in water tank for a sit...for some reason

Comment

I'm really enjoying the show. Hard to follow sometimes but I manage.

Comment

Originally posted by J&M Hamilton10 View Post
                              This show doesn't care about fine detail

So previous shows the scene resembled fall. Last night they jump to march 30 the anni of his wife's death. It would be cold possibly snow on the ground. But what you have is green grass and the daughter jumping in water tank for a sit...for some reason
                              Relax critical Carl she added a heat source to the tub and has a decent tooter to boot.

Good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                                Relax critical Carl she added a heat source to the tub and has a decent tooter to boot.

Good enough for me
                                I didn't criticize that lol

Comment

Working...
                                X