Camera stealing, trespassing fools!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera stealing, trespassing fools!!

Some of you have probably read a few of my threads about trespassing, camera stealing, POS' that I deal with in Kansas. These boys think they are so dang smart. Well, this year I didn't tell any of the locals when I would be up and I put two trace surveillance cams up 20ft in the air on some barely climb able skinny trees. I am 168 and barely made it in the tree without it snapping, then took the tree steps out after I got done. I can see one is still there and I'm sure the other one is. But, just like I planned they cut my strap on the dummy camera and sabatoged the only times feeder I have on the place(use it to document what's on property) lord knows they have enough to eat already. Will try and post some pics of the peeps after the hunt. Not sure what's better, being on the edge of this wheat field with a chill in the air, or knowing I am about to find the Son of a Biscuit that has been giving me grief up here for going on 4 yrs. here's the view.

In for the reveal.

Comment

Drum Rollllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
        In for the reveal.
        x2

Comment

In

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Lots of the locals up there are mad at the state for giving so many NR tags out year after year, they need to protest to there state legislation not the hunters, pos!

Comment

I bet the number of deer killed by out of state hunters is pretty small. Usually 1-2 out of our group kill a buck and they have all been mature 6-8 yr old bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope your surveillance camera caught them!

Comment

following

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Man I hope you get some good pictures!! Good luck on both hunts, the deer and the outlaws!!

Comment

In for pics!

Comment

In to see the perps!

Comment

I hope u don't just get the top of their heads. Good idea and I hope u get good pics

Comment

Working...
                              X