Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
    Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.

Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.

When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.

If all the old school guys you mentioned, I think Tarkenton would still be able to play in today's game with the skills he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.

Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.

NO D-Mo! Favre is! He's a country boy who bow hunts.

Brady wears Uggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed up to New England to witness the butt whooping first hand. No delusions here. If we keep it close that would be a miracle.

Comment

Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.

Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.

When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.

Yup. Much different game now. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
            Headed up to New England to witness the butt whooping first hand. No delusions here. If we keep it close that would be a miracle.

Post a pic in the stadium with your Texans gear on!

Comment

Brady is the best ever. ... at cheating!!!

Comment

Everyone yall mentioned was surrounded by all ti.e greats at RB and WR. Brady does it year after year with a buncha nobodies.

Comment

I'm all ears for someone to make a better case than Brady...been waiting for years.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Talk about a name that doesn't belong on that list...Sanchez????? Montana is not trash though. Come on. I'd take Montana over Alex Smith.

I meant the list is trash for not including Montana. He's top 3 without question.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I meant the list is trash for not including Montana. He's top 3 without question.

Whew! You had me worried. I agree with you

Comment

Whew! You had me worried. I agree with you
                          Must be that reading comprehension thing I keep hearing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Must be that reading comprehension thing I keep hearing about.

The bright colors and pictures confis.. confewsed....it messed me up!

Comment

The bright colors and pictures confis.. confewsed....it messed me up!
                              Lmao!

Comment

Post a pic in the stadium with your Texans gear on!
                                Will do but it wont be real-time as I do not have Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X