Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
    I just rather the Boys face them instead of the Giants or Packers after a week off.

I'm just curious how Dallas is gonna do. I wouldn't say I'm overly confident. I'll surely be kicking the bottom out of a recliner for em though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Packers will win the NFC and the Patriots will win the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        I'm just curious how Dallas is gonna do. I wouldn't say I'm overly confident. I'll surely be kicking the bottom out of a recliner for em though.

You and me both. Really going to be bummer if they blow after them getting our hopes up and all after this season. After 4-12 seasons we're all like whatever. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
          You and me both. Really going to be bummer if they blow after them getting our hopes up and all after this season. After 4-12 seasons we're all like whatever. Lol

Well I can't just judge em on if they win it all or not. I'm just happy with the future.

Comment

Well I can't just judge em on if they win it all or not. I'm just happy with the future.

That's for sure. We don't have to suffer thru 5 or more years of trying to find another franchise Qb like we did after Aikman. It's not always easy, just go look at the Texans thread. Lol.

Comment

This is the wisest thing I've heard a Boys fan say. I think most are a little lovestruck and therefore delusional. I just don't think that they'll win the Super Bowl with a rookie QB and RB, no matter that they have an OL that looks like an all-star team. They just have a few too many holes and unknowns. What they are gonna be is contenders for a long time. As a Texans' fan, that is something I can only hope for someday.

Comment

Pats should have a pretty reasonable road to the super bowl

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Is it common to put Divisional Championship banners in a Stadium? I have only seen them in one stadium. Most other stadiums have Nfc/AFC champions or Super Bowl banners. I have only been to 3 other Stadiums.

Comment

Patriots are going down. This is the beginning of the end for them.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        The Packers will win the NFC and the Patriots will win the AFC.

The Packers secondary is trash due to injuries right now. They had 2nd and 3rd string safeties playing CB last Sunday

Comment

Predictions and opinions are worthless.

Let's get it on.

Comment

Texans win on Saturday 13-10 but get pwned in the divisional.

Comment

Can the Giants beat the Cowboys three times in a season?

I hope not, but I think we are going to know for sure in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                Can the Giants beat the Cowboys three times in a season?

I hope not, but I think we are going to know for sure in a few weeks.
                                No way the Giants will beat the Packers this Sunday in Lambeau. They did the last 2 times and went on to win the super bowl. It won't happen this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X