No announcement yet.

Doc's grizzly sneak peak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's gonna be awesome. I used to hunt outside of Ingram and passed Woodbury many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
      Whats your cutoff score for getting a buck mounted for the wall? Besides the grandslam list

I don't score many things, almost none. So I don't have a score criteria. It's all about what the hunt means. Now the super Alan species all get a spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Doc, if he makes it to Dallas SCI, be sure and let me know as I should be there for a 4 days of the show helping my PH from Africa. Also, if you, Lil Doc and Jr. make it, be sure and give me a shout. I would like to meet if possible. If you do think you will make it, I will Pm you my number so we can get together sometime.

Comment

That's going to be a cool mount!

Comment

That's a cool mount.

Comment

That is to cool. Can't wait for the final product.

Comment

Just for clarity, that was just the head pinned on the form and the claws arranged on the fish. Finished bear will be laying with another sockeye nearby. 2 big rainbow trout and a grayling in water below him. Will recreate my trip!

Comment

Nice concept Doc. Can’t wait to see the finished mount.

Comment

Looks great cant wait to see it finished.

Comment

Wow, nice!! Love the idea!

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

looking forward to the finished product!! Poor bear was just doing a little fishing and got stuck with an arrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            looking forward to the finished product!! Poor bear was just doing a little fishing and got stuck with an arrow!!

Life lesson for bears! Don't go fishing when docmay has a bow and a tag and is in your neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              Life lesson for bears! Don't go fishing when docmay has a bow and a tag and is in your neighborhood.

Uhhh that goes for all animals! If Doc is in the woods, then go to city. Lol.

Do you pics of what you described how the finished mount will be? Was he on the bank eating when you spotted him

Comment

Once again blown away by one of your threads. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Comment

Working...
                                X