X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Did you wear your big hat[emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

**** right I did.... second best piece of equipment I was using that day..

That thing did its job

Comment

I have a gas stihl pole saw with all the attachments blower etc. But I will be buying one of these the next time I need to replace. I'm guessing that you can use any chain manufacturer on it. Thanks for the review.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the kit with the pole saw and the hedge trimmer attachments. They are cutting machines. I'm very happy with them.

Comment

i had a ryobi 40v and the tools were great but the batteries were absolute junk didn’t last a year
          i got a 40v kobolt pole saw and the handheld chainsaw and so far as of a year and a half i love them I even jerry rigged the royobi attachment to fit on the kobolt

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
            i had a ryobi 40v and the tools were great but the batteries were absolute junk didn’t last a year
            i got a 40v kobolt pole saw and the handheld chainsaw and so far as of a year and a half i love them I even jerry rigged the royobi attachment to fit on the kobolt

Pretty sure the Kobalt is made my GreenWorks for Lowes.

Comment

I was at a moving sale a couple of years ago and ran across a great deal on battery powered lawn tools. The guy was moving back to Utah and was making deals.

He sold me a 40 volt Kobalt set with 6 chargers and nine batteries that included a lawnmower, hedge trimmer, weed eater, blower, chainsaw and pole saw for $250.

Good battery life and easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                **** right I did.... second best piece of equipment I was using that day..

That thing did its job
                Both were probably about the same weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Both were probably about the same weight.

I actually was trying to make myself aware of that through the whole weekend but nope....didn't even notice it .....not one time did I think..."man this hat is heavy".

Must be my non-Nancy Texas neck....You LA boys must be a little pencil necked

Comment

Very nice Smart. Sounds like a great addition to the lease toolbox

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      I was at a moving sale a couple of years ago and ran across a great deal on battery powered lawn tools. The guy was moving back to Utah and was making deals.

He sold me a 40 volt Kobalt set with 6 chargers and nine batteries that included a lawnmower, hedge trimmer, weed eater, blower, chainsaw and pole saw for $250.

Daaaaang that's a helluva find!

Comment

Good write up! I will have one before I head back to my West Texas lease

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Good write up! I will have one before I head back to my West Texas lease
                          I have one too! Love ir

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

That was a heck of a deal for sure. I have the Kobalt mower, weedeater and hedge trimmer with 2 chargers and 4 batteries that I can’t seem to kill. All work flawless. The only thing I’ve done is replace the blades on the mower.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Pretty sure the Kobalt is made my GreenWorks for Lowes.
                              This is exactly right however the battery housing is a little different so the batteries are not interchangeable.

Comment

These battery pole saws sure work great. I have the Kobalt and my reviews of it mirror yours. It will outwork me and still have battery left. Also have the chain saw and surprisingly it’s awesome to.
                                Last edited by Electrican; 07-22-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X