Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    That’s how it works in my house too

I think we might be getting a raw deal here.

Sierracharlie out…
    Actually worked out pretty well. I'm sure you've heard that country song about tequila [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      Dang Shane that ain’t right I’m finally hitting the sack I done unloaded the truck cooked boudin, deer sausage, drank cold beer, smoked kingfish, drank cold beer, drank cold beer, cooked a red snapper on the half shell, drank cold beer, and now I’m whooped.
      Dang Chris you are a ware wolf, I passed out in the first inning of the Astros game last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Actually worked out pretty well. I'm sure you've heard that country song about tequila [emoji41]

Haha well there ya go

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Well I lost my Black Tar Heroin gig so don't hate!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
          You didn’t lose you left it laying in the back of my truck! Luckily I tossed it in the trash can about 2 minutes before Mr. Green Jeans rolled by, trying to get me jammed up LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
            You didn’t lose you left it laying in the back of my truck! Luckily I tossed it in the trash can about 2 minutes before Mr. Green Jeans rolled by, trying to get me jammed up LOL.
            He was checking the guys around the corner by the bridge, but he rolled right by us thanks for the cover up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              He was checking the guys around the corner by the bridge, but he rolled right by us thanks for the cover up!
              10-4, gotcha covered.

Comment

Spent the last week in Surfside. Caught several nice flounder, trout and only a couple of reds on soft plastics. But the Surf was swarming with small sharks tearing up live bait.. only did that one day, I was tired of re-baiting

Comment

Went and ran the Majek for a couple hours today breaking her in. She ran great, got a little bit of learning curve with her to get used to, but my the end of next weekend she will be burning the flats no problem. I even made the kids wash her when we got back.

P.S. the Ipilot trolling motor might be the coolest thing ever invented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations again Justin! That is one fine fishing rig!!

Comment

Fished east matty this morning. Horrible trip. Water looked like chocolate milk. Managed 4 keepers in about 9 hours...... mitchels cut had no less than 30 boats in it. Flat out circus out there.

Comment

Checked in to Cheeca Lodge today. Heading out for some back country fishing tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Went and ran the Majek for a couple hours today breaking her in. She ran great, got a little bit of learning curve with her to get used to, but my the end of next weekend she will be burning the flats no problem. I even made the kids wash her when we got back.

P.S. the Ipilot trolling motor might be the coolest thing ever invented.

They're the bees knees for sure.

We call mine R2D2

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            They're the bees knees for sure.

We call mine R2D2

So can you point R2D2 to a specific point or coordinate will it maintain course and speed to that point? Or will it just hold position and work via remote?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              So can you point R2D2 to a specific point or coordinate will it maintain course and speed to that point? Or will it just hold position and work via remote?
                              Both. If you have R2 linked to your gps depth finder. I do not. If I want to head to a specific point l just leave it running and steer accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

It’s does some much stuff I doubt I’ll ever use it all. But it will save tracks and you can go back later and it will take you on that exact track hands free. Not short tracks either, line a mile long.

Comment

Working...
                                X