Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robertson County and surrounding folks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robertson County and surrounding folks!!!

Anybody around this area ever had to buy or put in some top soil. If so, who did you buy it from?
    I need a couple of loads, but don't want the "sandy stuff"!!
    This will be going in my garden area and I want the best. Being I'm not the one paying for it!!

Kelly Burt

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Rios Trucking Co provides aggregate material delivery, hauling, haul-off services, and heavy equipment services such as dozers,excavators, demolition, land clearing in Bryan, College Station, Hearne TX

Comment

Call Little River Materials 254-697-3336 they are on 485 between Cameron and Hearne, on the Little river

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Mushroom farm in Madisonville?

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
                Would you believe he is my new next door neighbor and the only one I can't use!!!!
                Long story, but Tanos gas company is footing the bill, and I was told I could use anybody but him. I guess since they drilled on his place and a suit followed, there is still "bad blood" between the two!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post

He beat me too it!

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                    He beat me too it!
                    Isn't that just compost?

Comment

Congratulations! It sounds like you laid the law down and are getting some satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Congratulations! It sounds like you laid the law down and are getting some satisfaction.
                        Well, it ain't done yet!!
                        The contractor doing the work "thought" he was done. The sumbuck never even bought off what his crew did. He came back out last Tue to look and we nearly got into it again. The 2 loads that he spread out over the crap he was supposed to scoop up, looked like some ole crap. He tells me it was "the BEST STUFF in Robertson county"!!! I know good and well he got the cheapest dirt he could find. Then I threw him for a loop when I said I will take soil samples, one from mine and one from his. That's when he tuned down and said if I can find better to let him know.

Comment

This here. Plus we use Lamar Spikes to for all of our sand and dirt. Local guy in Normangee. He lives in Watson road

Comment

double s, terry sanders, may have some, although we usually just use them for fill dirt so im not 100% on top soil

I've ordered topsoil from edge before, other than a bunch of roots it was good soil.
                            but are affiliated with rios

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Would you believe he is my new next door neighbor and the only one I can't use!!!!
                              Long story, but Tanos gas company is footing the bill, and I was told I could use anybody but him. I guess since they drilled on his place and a suit followed, there is still "bad blood" between the two!!!
                              Wow... I've heard they have some of the best prices around, Kelley Burt has always been a little pricey but the Burt's are good people with quality stuff. So if you want to make the company pay extra just for a little jab I would use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X