Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are some nice fish there to fellas. Good job!

Comment

Hydro-Turff Slew? Nice catch BTW.

Comment

Took little man and his buddy out this eve! They stuck 25 in 2.5 hours!!!

Ended the day at Wades Place! Yea me!!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Hydro-Turff Slew? Nice catch BTW.

That's the work boat!!![emoji12]

Comment

Any still in the creeks ???

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Took little man and his buddy out this eve! They stuck 25 in 2.5 hours!!!

Ended the day at Wades Place! Yea me!!![emoji2]

Looks like the little man has some game! Nothing like a fishing date lol

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                  Any still in the creeks ???

That’s where we been catching ours. Still with eggs in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                    Looks like the little man has some game! Nothing like a fishing date lol

I think she wanted to go more than he did! Her first time to fish on a boat! She took her dad 3 bags of crappie fillets! She was excited about that! I need to give them suckers a vacuum to clean all the crumbs out of the boat. They had a picnic on the front deck! Least I got to eat all the chips that blew out of the bag. Momma packed snacks like we were never coming home. Little sister wants to go now. I predict she catches her first crappie pretty soon!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I think she wanted to go more than he did! Her first time to fish on a boat! She took her dad 3 bags of crappie fillets! She was excited about that! I need to give them suckers a vacuum to clean all the crumbs out of the boat. They had a picnic on the front deck! Least I got to eat all the chips that blew out of the bag. Momma packed snacks like we were never coming home. Little sister wants to go now. I predict she catches her first crappie pretty soon!![emoji2]

Haha that’s awesome! Probably just gave a little one the fishing bug 👍🏻 Always awesome when little ones have that much fun on the water!

Comment

how do y'all clean them? we just scale them, cut the head off, and fry whole. We also filet sometimes

Comment

We put a hurting on them yesterday at BP. My boy loves catching them on jigs but when it comes time to clean them he’s no where to be found![emoji848]

Comment

Sad day on Lavon. Shoulda brought a kite instead of a fishing rod!

Comment

At least ya got some fish! I can't hold a rod when the wind is blow-n.

Comment

Only 10 miles an hour here at Lake of the pines.
                                Lisa and I put 50 in the boat in about 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X