Clear All

[ATTACH]142681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]142682[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here's mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
        Yes.........I'm not even close to a high end priced bobcat. When you pay for a $400 cat you get .........well.......a skin with some foam under it
        It's amazing how many guys will pay less to end up with a mutant bobcat mount. I kill a lot of bobcats each year, and if I ever get a big, well spotted tom mounted, you can bet that I'm going to pay out the nose to get it to look right.

Bobcats are nothing like deer shoulder mounts. You can look at 100 professionally mounted shoulder mounts and with the exception of a few, most will look relatively like a whitetail deer. Do the same thing with bobcats and it will amaze you how many crazy things you'll see.

Nice work, Rooster!

predatorsniper

Comment

I have a picture of mine somewhere but can't find it anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
            I told Chew to steer clear of that dude in Uvalde but he wouldn't listen and look what it got him.

Sill the best!

Comment

One more for ya...
              Attached Files

Comment

yall have some nice lookin cats. I am still shoppin around for the taxi work. I am pretty sure I have it stored correctly. Thanks fellas

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                  yall have some nice lookin cats. I am still shoppin around for the taxi work. I am pretty sure I have it stored correctly. Thanks fellas
                  if its in a freezer its good....If it will be there for an extended period of time wrap the head in a towel to protect the thin ears from freezer burn.

Comment

[ATTACH]143330[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by predatorsniper View Post
                      It's amazing how many guys will pay less to end up with a mutant bobcat mount. I kill a lot of bobcats each year, and if I ever get a big, well spotted tom mounted, you can bet that I'm going to pay out the nose to get it to look right.

Bobcats are nothing like deer shoulder mounts. You can look at 100 professionally mounted shoulder mounts and with the exception of a few, most will look relatively like a whitetail deer. Do the same thing with bobcats and it will amaze you how many crazy things you'll see.

Nice work, Rooster!

predatorsniper
                      X1000000!! When I was in high school I killed a 32lb bobcat and got him mounted by a local guy for $450 and now you can tell what I paid for it.
                      Rooster that first mount is THE best cat mount that I have ever seen. Hands down period!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                        I told Chew to steer clear of that dude in Uvalde but he wouldn't listen and look what it got him.

wow

Comment

Tim Azlin in Clute did this one a few years ago. Called in a shot with a .20.

Comment

Here's mine...He rest above my Lazy-Boy!

Comment

Here are a couple of pics of the bobcat I am having mounted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobcat mount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	23914741

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobcat mount 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	23914742

Comment

[ATTACH]143349[/ATTACH]