Glock 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 20

If you were going to buy a new Glock 20 would you get the regular Glock 20 or the Glock 20SF. My 19 fits good in my hand, how does either compare to it?

I prefer the SF myself. It's only 3mm smaller front to back but it is noticeable to me.

Comment

20SF unless you have really big hands. Not like "I'm a man, so I have big hands compared to my wife". I'm talking Wilt Chamberlin sized hands. Then maybe the 20. If the 19 is comfortable, then 20SF for sure. I'm in NW Houston. You're welcome to check mine out if you'd like to meet up. No, it's not for sale, you have to get your own!

Check out the 10 Ring forum at GlockTalk. The folks there are friendly and helpful.

Comment

Not a hand bragger but I wear xl gloves and still like (and bought) the sf. It felt much better to me.

Comment

10s are for girls! you need to get a 40 and be a real man!

Comment

I have the regular 20 and would have preferred the 20SF. I am thinking a grip mod will be in my G20's future.

Comment

I don't have huge hands and the SF feels a lot better than the standard G20 grip. The slight reduction is size makes a big difference for people that have a hard time with the full size grip.

Comment

Thanks guys sounds like everybody is for the SF, guess I'll put my order in!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin342987 View Post
                  Thanks guys sounds like everybody is for the SF, guess I'll put my order in!
                  No, what we think means nothing. Hold them first

Comment

sf for sure. I handled both and it was an easy choice.

Comment

I'm completely opposite. I held both and chose the standard OVER the SF.
                      The sf put the trigger too deep into my finger for my liking.

Either way there isn't much difference, but I can bet the SF will have a better resale due to popularity of the term, not so much in the fact that it represents a mere 3mm.

Comment

Working...
                      X