• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

How did she or how do you get LYME disease?

Comment

Most common to get from deer ticks

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            How did she or how do you get LYME disease?
            She found a tick locked on around her belly button in 2014.

Comment

Thanks for the update Brandon Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Keep up the fight, prayers ongoing!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Lyme invades the central nervous system and all major organs. It got in my brain stem and my heart. Also the nerve controlling heart beat. I had lyme meningitis as well as pericarditis and pneumonia. My heart stopped multiple times.

I gave it all to Christ. here i am 20 years later praying for her and the rest of the ones involved.. Its not always fatal even when the Drs say it is. I was told i had a day or less to live. Lay it in Gods hands.
                    Powerful stuff... Glad you made it.

Comment

Prayers continued for a special person that I have never met.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by crittergetter76 View Post
                        Lord we praise your name. We don’t pray to a god made of wood or stone, fashioned by the hands of men. We pray to the all-powerful creator of the universe, who moves to aide those who call upon His name. The almighty God, who is, who was, and who is to come.

Lord, we place our faith in You, regardless of the outcome. I don’t know this young mother, but You do. I don’t understand the intricacies of lymes disease, but You do. I don’t know what has to happen to restore her health, but You do. So Lord, we come before you in agreement. As your Word instructs us to do, we come boldly before your throne to obtain mercy and grace for Courtney. Thank you Father for sustaining her life. We pray that Your mighty hand would continue to be upon her. We pray for complete healing of her body. Lord, move in a miraculous way in her life. We give you all the praise and honor. Amen.
                        Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Lyme invades the central nervous system and all major organs. It got in my brain stem and my heart. Also the nerve controlling heart beat. I had lyme meningitis as well as pericarditis and pneumonia. My heart stopped multiple times.

I gave it all to Christ. here i am 20 years later praying for her and the rest of the ones involved.. Its not always fatal even when the Drs say it is. I was told i had a day or less to live. Lay it in Gods hands.

All for HIS glory! Let us all testify to that! "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrew 11:1-6.

Comment

Praying!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            She found a tick locked on around her belly button in 2014.
                            WOW! Crazy and that happens to many of us hunters I bet

I have killed many hogs and therefore find a tick walking on me every now and then. Never found them locked on though like you do on dogs sometimes.

Comment

Our prayers for Courtney and her children continue. Jenn and Brandon please stay strong.

Comment

God please continue positive progress in her road to full recovery and health restoration. Praying for her and all involved, through your son Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X