No announcement yet.

Arctic Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather dudes on TV here in So TX are even talking about it now, they saying feb 1st 2nd could be pretty dang cold. Then another behind it. We shall see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by finz View Post
      Weather dudes on TV here in So TX are even talking about it now, they saying feb 1st 2nd could be pretty dang cold. Then another behind it. We shall see I guess.
      Starting to hear some chatter also about it down in extreme SETX too.

Comment

News stations here in Northeast Tx mentioned it yesterday. They said 9 days out very cold temps returning.

Comment

So far all I'm seeing is lows in 20s and highs upper 30s low 40s

Comment

Lots of farmers in the RGV are thinking about pulling out their planters to start chasing moisture. The boyeez on the other side of the wall lost a lot of grain and corn that was already up in the last freeze. If anyone predicts really cold air making it down here please let me know

Comment

Weather guy on one of the Houston channels yesterday was saying not only was the first week of Feb going to be extremely cold but a good part of the month was going to be cold.

Comment

Any new dates on the next one. Not hearing anything on the news?

Comment

Frankie says it’s going to be a blizzard

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1zajnZmN4"]Massive Blizzard to Hit Nova Scotia on Sunday January 8, 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

In Nova Scotia

The 1st full week of Feb looks like it could be sketchy with some cold coming down and disturbances in the mix.

But that’s a long ways out. Models have been decent “detecting” these cold air intrusions, the timing and intensity seems to shift along the way.
                  Last edited by Playa; 01-25-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I could only watch a few seconds of that but it was worth it. good chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      I could only watch a few seconds of that but it was worth it. good chuckle
                      Dang, I just cannot handle the guy... I know he's an internet weather sensation, but he sounds too much like a nagging woman for me to be able to handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        . . .but he sounds too much like a nagging woman for me to be able to handle it...

Maybe that’s why I could take it HAHAHA

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                        X