No announcement yet.

Score East Texas Bruiser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt block and trophy rock in on of the creek draws.

Comment

I gotta say I am excited to see what happens for you this year.

Comment

Awesome deer!! Hope he stuck around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I gotta say I am excited to see what happens for you this year.
          me too hope you get pics soon and get to watch him grow…i bet that trophy rock will reveal him

Comment

The buck you took was excellent and the one that got away will be a gargantuan next year!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread. Any pics over that salt lick yet? I'm betting the hunting will be just fine this coming up season. I hope big boy is still around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                Not sure how I missed this thread. Any pics over that salt lick yet? I'm betting the hunting will be just fine this coming up season. I hope big boy is still around!!
                I ended up moving my camera from the salt lick. I poured out a bag of corn on another draw about 100 yards away a few days ago and have been getting pics non stop.

Comment

Just got this one as I was posting.

Comment

Good antler growth and plenty of targets. Looks like you are going to be just fine my man. Keep is updated on that big boy. He is around.

Subscribed!

Comment

I think thats your giant right there with the junk off his bases. Almost positive. He had a bunch of that last year too. I sure would like to see you kill that one.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I think thats your giant right there with the junk off his bases. Almost positive. He had a bunch of that last year too. I sure would like to see you kill that one.
                        Kind of what I was thinking and hoping. Should be able to tell in a couple weeks.

Comment

They started cutting on us opening weekend of season last year and didn't leave till Christmas, so I can relate. I see lots of positives from it now though, there are so many draws and pinch points I can hunt now where as before they were too thick to even navigate. I'm just down the road from you right across the Neches so when I see you post up that big old buck I'm coming to find ya so I can see what a real East Texas buck looks like because everyone knows there ain't no big deer in East Texas

Good luck this year!!!

Comment

Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                              Maybe?

Which Covert is that and how do you like it? I've been wanting to get one that can send pics and these are very good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh7099 View Post
                                Which Covert is that and how do you like it? I've been wanting to get one that can send pics and these are very good quality.
                                These pics were downloaded from the sd xard onto my laptop. The ones I get sent to my phone are low quality. It is a 2014 black ops 3g. I really like the camera, have only had problems with the AT&T side of it. Covert has a new Verizon based camera on their website but it has not been released yet. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X