Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
    This ^^^

The reason they call it a B.O.A.T is because it’s an acronym for “break out another thousand”.

Reminds me of what the Old Man on Pawn Stars calls them. " big hole in the water that you throw money into"

Comment

A boat that belongs to someone else who needs a fishing partner

Comment

I don't have a need for 2 motors. But this is a very versatile boat. If I ever have 40K I'll buy it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
          A buddy's boat so I don't have to mess with it
          And comes with filets flash frozen and in my freezer

Comment

I had an 18 xpress with a 90 it was a starter boat. I ran it from duck hunts to the surf. Jug lines to boat docks. But, it was rough,wet maxed out at 4 people and wet. I upgraded with a 214 nautic star with a 150. I'm VERY happy. I've added a power pole and ipilot.

IMO the perfect boat doesn't exist. A man needs at least two. I would have. 23 cat of some sort with a Yamaha. Poles, t-top ans some tunes. That would take care of the lake and bay.

Spring and winter I'd take a 17 foot tin boat with a tiller jet. Prolly 54 or 60 wide with cat walks,an ipilot with the puck mount. Spud poles,winch and plugs to remove some leds. The metal boat would be a custom build to get what I want

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddies boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Yellowfin 39 offshore with triple Yamaha’s

If we're dreaming I'll take the 42' freeman followed closely by a metalshark

Comment

The one we have now, its perfect! Contentment is where its at!!!

I have a Laguna 22' with 150HP Verado. GPS trolling motor makes it even better!

We love it!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yours............

Comment

I want this so bad, but I don't need it at all.

Comment

Just an FYI for all those saying "my buddies boat". My buddies get one shot on my boat. They don't help out pitch in, in some way, never again.... Keep that in mind while you are saying "yours"

Comment

Bertram 31 Flybridge Cruiser*

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                            Just an FYI for all those saying "my buddies boat". My buddies get one shot on my boat. They don't help out pitch in, in some way, never again.... Keep that in mind while you are saying "yours"
                            There's a reason I was on my buddies 52 foot Hatteras every Marlin tournament. Just because I won't own one doesn't mean I won't pull my weight when the time comes physically and monetarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post

I don't have a need for 2 motors. But this is a very versatile boat. If I ever have 40K I'll buy it lol.

You might be a little light on that 40k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                If we're dreaming I'll take the 42' freeman followed closely by a metalshark

Freeman is a close second for me, but if I’m dreaming it’s a Buddy Davis [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X