Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio TTHA Show

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    I be there and help out for little while.

Sweet! We need somebody to bring in all the pretty moms!!

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Sweet! We need somebody to bring in all the pretty moms!!

[emoji23][emoji23]
      Reckon we wont have to worry too much about that. They always throw rocks at me and call me names.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
        I'll be there Saturday and Sunday at the LSBA booth, trying to explain why they call it "fishing", not "catching."
        You’ve lost me here. Huh??

Comment

Just trying to be comedic. Apparently, I'm not great at it. I will mosey your way during said event. Maybe we (you, me, Smart) can grab a beer Saturday night.

Comment

This fell off of my radar until yesterday...I'll be stopping in this evening to look around. Its been quite a number of years since I attended and am looking forward to it

Comment

Wife and i plan on going also. Maybe run into few of you.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                Just trying to be comedic. Apparently, I'm not great at it. I will mosey your way during said event. Maybe we (you, me, Smart) can grab a beer Saturday night.
                Sounds good

Comment

What time do the doors open today??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    What time do the doors open today??

3 pm

Comment

Attendance was up in the San Antonio show as well. The great thing is that we saw so many young couples with small children, letting me know that there is a future out there. Another thing that some of us old timers noticed is that we saw a lot of new faces at the show this year which is also very positive.
                      I am not sure if it is the economy or if TTHA came with a more "social media" driven ad campaign that helped with the great turnouts. At any rate, THANKS to all who came by the PURSUIT CHANNEL booth for a visit.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                        Attendance was up in the San Antonio show as well. The great thing is that we saw so many young couples with small children, letting me know that there is a future out there. Another thing that some of us old timers noticed is that we saw a lot of new faces at the show this year which is also very positive.
                        I am not sure if it is the economy or if TTHA came with a more "social media" driven ad campaign that helped with the great turnouts. At any rate, THANKS to all who came by the PURSUIT CHANNEL booth for a visit.
                        Adios,
                        Gary
                        Came by but the bear whisperer was there and I didn't want to interrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                          I didn't think about that but you are correct, lots of families. Encouraging.

Hey how did I miss out on getting my celeb selfie with you Gary?

Comment

hammer63, sorry that I missed you. I was out of the booth most of the time when the Bear Whisperer was there. I used that time to walk around and see other booths and visit with buddies at the show.
                            Gunnyart, glad that you had a great show and sold out of merchandise. Yes, we should have taken photos but I never think about that.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

I went on Friday hoping to catch a lighter crowd cause I'm hauling my arm around in a shoulder sling but there were quite a few people. I enjoyed all the booths and saw a lot of interesting stuff. Even made a few strategic purchased

Comment

Went Sunday afternoon and didn't seem as big as in the past. Maybe just cause it was Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X