Mayhem in Mexico – things are going to only get worse on our border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    I’ll say it again just annex MEXICO and make it the 51st state. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That only makes the currently indirect problem of Mexico a direct problem. Solves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Sounds like we're headed for a closed DMZ border with Mexico.
      With the corruption, cartels a solid border wall needs to be in the near future

Comment

So wouldn't this help the lefts agenda in painting the picture of the terribly conditions they are fleeing from?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          The amount of money being sent 'home' from the US to Mexico is staggering. Thats the incentive to not close their borders and to advocate their citizens to cross.
          Originally posted by jerp View Post
          My guess is it's all about remittances. Last year it is estimated that illegals sent $25-30 billion back to Mexico. That source of foreign income even outpaced tourism and oil exports. More illegals here means more $ there. What is especially galling is that many illegals receive benefits from federal, state and local governments - that frees up the cash they can send back to Mexico.
          This makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            My guess is it's all about remittances. Last year it is estimated that illegals sent $25-30 billion back to Mexico. That source of foreign income even outpaced tourism and oil exports. More illegals here means more $ there. What is especially galling is that many illegals receive benefits from federal, state and local governments - that frees up the cash they can send back to Mexico.
            It's also about making sure people from other countries don't stay in Mexico. They want them passing on through to the US so they don't have to deal with them in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              https://nypost.com/2018/06/12/mexica...lfie-with-fan/

Graphic video of a politician getting shot point blank. But it is worth watching. Really scary what is going on at our back door.
              Happens every election year this is nothing new...

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                It's confusing to me how a candidate for the Mexican Presidency would run while advocating for his citizens to be able to come to the US and become citizens here. Wouldn't he rather that they stay and to campaign on the platform of him cleaning up the corrupt government/cartel machine there in Mexico?

SMH.
                he should be real proud of his pos country

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  With the corruption, cartels a solid border wall needs to be in the near future
                  personally i'm going with mine field.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    That only makes the currently indirect problem of Mexico a direct problem. Solves nothing.

Actually it does solve all the problems. We take direct control and rid the country of the cartel via military aviation, issue SS Numbers to everyone and then all of MEXICO is living the dream. 5 years of US investment whereby business owners can own a majority stake in biz in Mexico and the country would be a different place.

Comment

Mexico is not a country, it's a failed narco state.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Sounds like we're headed for a closed DMZ border with Mexico.
                        I hope and it's only about 20 year too late.. Better late than never.. Without a wall it's the affective option at this point..
                        Do it..

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          Actually it does solve all the problems. We take direct control and rid the country of the cartel via military aviation, issue SS Numbers to everyone and then all of MEXICO is living the dream. 5 years of US investment whereby business owners can own a majority stake in biz in Mexico and the country would be a different place.

Agree 100%. Then the wall we'd have to build would be a lot shorter too

There's too much to enjoy in Mexico for it to be the chithole that it is.

Comment

NK has some of prettiest beaches around but it's nope for me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

Its unfortunate that it is a crap hole. I'd love to go back but i dont see that happening in the near future. This new leader is sure to make things much worse...think Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post

Exactly, it would likely cost us less in the long run than building a wall

Comment

Working...
                                X