Open minded liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open minded liberals

Yeah, I'm beginning to believe there aren't any. If this happened to a liberal we wouldn't hear the end of it.

A co-owner of a restaurant that refused to serve White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Friday reportedly cited morality and living up to "certain standards,” as the reason why.

Not sure how long it's been since I've seen a lib. that was remotely open minded. It always a double standard with them.

Comment

But what about the cake maker that refused service to gays, it went to the Supreme Court. Isn’t this the same thing, wonder if we will see this all over the news like that case.......

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        But what about the cake maker that refused service to gays, it went to the Supreme Court. Isn’t this the same thing, wonder if we will see this all over the news like that case.......
        Thought the same exact thing...

Comment

The owner that Red Hen restaurant that kicked Sarah out is owned by Meryl Streep's cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was in New York and moved to Virginia

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

Wow, that's bad

Comment

I wouldn't want to be the restaurant owners come income tax time. I'm thinking audit and more audit business and personal. They, IRS, can always find something. Maybe DEA and BP/ICE raids the place in the next month or so.
                Health department might find some things too with a white glove inspection.
                Sick the dogs on the bastages.

Comment

Nope because unlike Sanders who has class they don’t. They just want it to be in your face and force you to accept it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    I wouldn't want to be the restaurant owners come income tax time. I'm thinking audit and more audit business and personal. They, IRS, can always find something. Maybe DEA and BP/ICE raids the place in the next month or so.

Health department might find some things too with a white glove inspection.

Sick the dogs on the bastages.

No that’s the tactics that a corrupt liberal administration does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The owners of said restaurant and BTW it's all over tweeter Red Hen Restaurants WORLDWIDE are goin in the crapper! phone disconnected, fb same, home phone same, cell phones same, website same! They're also doubling down sayin they'd do it again - they also own other businesses

Click image for larger version

Name:	red snowflakes36064249_1816448981778583_7140563969197998080_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24543332

Comment

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) suggested people harassing, and protesting members of the administration of President Donald Trump at stores, restaurants, and gas stations was the new reality for the United States of America. | Clips

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) suggested people harassing, and protesting members of the administration of President Donald Trump at stores, restaurants, and gas stations was the new reality for the United States of America.
                        SMDH

Comment

So when is our illustrious lawmakers going to charge ANYBODY with inciting violence?!?!

SWAMPRATS

Comment

This kinda liberal crap is going to be the cause of someone getting hurt or killed.

She needs to be locked up and lose her position in any form of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X