Lipsey's Ruger African series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lipsey's Ruger African series

After reading a thread here about the Lipsey's exclusive African series i had to have the 275 Rigby, After finding one at the OKC Cabelas i drove up to buy it and when we opened the box it was broken in half!!! I kept looking and found another one at the Cabelas in League City so i called and had them check it out and confirmed it was good to go i went down on Christmas Eve and bought it. Well this weekend i went to Kerrville to see my Dad and when you go to Kerrville you know you have to go to Gibsons. While i was there i happen to see the 2018 exclusive in 6.5X55. I had to desire to own this rifle until i stumbled on it but thought i just had to have it.
    The Rigby
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rigby.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	25143922
    The Swed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	swed.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	25143923

What prices are you seeing on the ones you found?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      what prices are you seeing on the ones you found?
      11-1200.00

Comment

That's a good lookin' gun. Congrats

Comment

Hmmm, I was just in there the other day! Dangit! I must've missed that one. But, I had my radar on for a .222 so I wasn't really looking. Oh well, look how much money I saved! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Hmmm, I was just in there the other day! Dangit! I must've missed that one. But, I had my radar on for a .222 so I wasn't really looking. Oh well, look how much money I saved! LOL!

Nah--you didn't save a penny, just haven't spent it yet.

Comment

Gibson’s will get you every time. If they don’t have then you don’t need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                Gibson’s will get you every time. If they don’t have then you don’t need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That sir is a fact. I went in because it’s one of the few places you can get the 12 pack of surefire cr123 batteries.

Comment

Working...
                X