Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it go.... just young punks that already learned their lesson I bet

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right. Cyclists are wrong for riding on a street or highway intended for cars and higher speed vehicles. That's what bike paths are for. Punks are wrong for chunking anything at them out the window.

In the old days people just opened the car door as they drove by. Of course the door sheetmetal was much stronger back then and didn't dent as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
        At the very least, I think the State should make these people pay an annual registration fee to use their cycles on the road.
        I think something in the neighborhood of $10,000 would be good.

Comment

Cant we all just get along

Comment

Ever hear about the man that got rich in the mining business?

Mining his own business.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
              so for a couple platic water bottles you endangered a lot of other people chasing
              He didn't endanger anybody. He just followed the little t u r d s. They are the ones who ran from him and threw the bottles endangering others!

Houston, post the picture of the license plate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                He didn't endanger anybody. He just followed the little t u r d s. They are the ones who ran from him and threw the bottles endangering others!

Houston, post the picture of the license plate here.
                Him following them resulted in the t u r d s driving reckless through parking lots. Driving reckless through parking lots does endanger others.

All that needed to happen in this situation was to report it and go on about your day.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  I don't have a video of it but I have no problem giving a play by play to a parent. I think they'll believe a stranger showing up on their front porch telling a story like mine.
                  That's where you are wrong. Parents won't believe anyone that little Johnny would do anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                    That's where you are wrong. Parents won't believe anyone that little Johnny would do anything like that.
                    You might be surprised. They should be made aware anyway and given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                      Drop it on fb with full story...

Ps you did the right thing calling cops, props

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                      I'm with this plan

Comment

Wow, just checked this for the first time today and it sure took some interesting turns.

No, my son wasn't in my truck when this happened, I was on the way to pick him up.

I wasn't on their tail like a high speed chase, I was casually staying close and they were going nuts without any help from me.

Again, the bikers were no where near the cars.

All parties were Caucasian for what it's worth

Comment

I can't believe some of y'all. Read the entire thing before you post.
                          Houston, way to go. Turds like this think they are bulletproof. I know if my son acted like this, his *** would have been mine. Total lack of respect.

Comment

As a law enforcement officer AND a cyclist IN THE WOODLANDS they would regret the day they threw something at me.

You did a good thing, you got the LP and vehicle description. With that info the officers can follow up and contact the driver and or parents. I would not go knocking on someone's door over this if I was not the one directly involved.

Comment

You did good, Justus. I can't imagine what would have kept me from throwing my bike through their passenger window, so those guys showed restraint. Good for you for looking after them.

One of the best memories of my youth is watching two bikers ride down the middle of what was then a country road in Porter, TX. An older man in a pick up was behind them and my dad and I were behind the pick up. I was about 7.

Well the bikers thought the old man was following too close, so they shot him the bird. He didn't like someone shooting him the bird and used his pickup to ruin the rear tire of the biker.....all of this at a very slow speed. The biker gets up off the ground and goes and pulls the old man out of the truck....and proceeded to get the ***-whipping of a lifetime. That old man beat that 20something like it was his job.

My dad told me something sitting right there watching the fight: Don't mess with an old man because most aren't too busy to stop and whip your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                                You should probably read the first post of this thread.
                                Maybe you should read post #71

Comment

Working...
                                X