Any lawyers on here licensed in AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Most lawyers I know wouldn't publicly admit to breaking the rules and circumventing the banning process. That should be taught in a class at law school..."Don't Say Stupid Stuff to Hurt Your Case 101" or something like that.
    Lol!!! Day 1 material right there.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Lol!!! Day 1 material right there.
      incorrect... that's day 2 stuff.
      day 1 is focusing on ridding yourself of all common sense and decency.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
        I have one of the most bogus cases on my plate
        Truck was stolen Aug 2014 while I was out of town on business, truck was recovered in AZ in aug 2016, got served the day we were leaving for Christmas break...Guy that had the truck is suing me for 'insurance fraud' claiming I drove down to middle o' Mexico and sold him my truck.
        Looking for advice before I have to take PTO, buy a plane ticket, etc

"What are the factual allegations?
        That I drove to Mexico August 30 and took cash in exchange for my truck. He doesnt know thats opening weekend of dove season"

Where has truck been between August 2016 and August 30, 2017?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          "What are the factual allegations?
          That I drove to Mexico August 30 and took cash in exchange for my truck. He doesnt know thats opening weekend of dove season"

Where has truck been between August 2016 and August 30, 2017?
          his attorney says its with the Nogales PD

Comment

Have you contacted your insurance company about this?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Have you contacted your insurance company about this?
              yes

Comment

yes
                ......annnnnd?

Comment

......annnnnd?
                  they dont believe there has been any fraud committed by me but cant help with the case

Comment

they dont believe there has been any fraud committed by me but cant help with the case
                    They can provide a statement to that fact.

Comment

......annnnnd?
                      they've got no dog in his civil matter.
                      whether they take the opportunity to pursue some tangent avenue, presumably toward recovery of damages, is a business decision on their part and not one I'd think they'd jump on for a 3 YO claim.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        they've got no dog in his civil matter.
                        whether they take the opportunity to pursue some tangent avenue, presumably toward recovery of damages, is a business decision on their part and not one I'd think they'd jump on for a 3 YO claim.
                        as stated above... they can provide a statement to the fact they do not believe any Insurance fraud took place - and since the POORLY worded lawsuit states that was the intention of the TBH'er ... it negates the scammers claim.
                        At the least it helps bolster the TBHers court case in that the people that paid out cash on this claim...don't think he did anything wrong.

Comment

Dude,
                          I have nothing for you. This really stinks and I hope it all works out. You have team TBH on your side.

Good luck

Comment

Have you checked with your homeowners insurance to see if they might cover you? If you have liability coverage it might kick in.

Comment

So the guy is claiming to be certified legal document preparer. I would find out who regulates CLDP in Arizona and call them to verify if this gentleman is actually licensed. Also, I would ask if CLDP are authorized to file lawsuits on behalf of another and if CLDP are authorized to hold themselves out to be lawyers.

He has a Facebook page titled "Law Office of Silviano Tanori."

If either one of those responses is "no" I would file a complaint. Then I would report the un-authorized practice of law to the Arizona State Bar. Its called barratry and in Texas its both a crime and aggressively prosecuted.

If he does possess the authority to file lawsuits on others behalf, you need to hire an attorney in Arizona. Someone local, respected and with knowledge of "how it works." That normally doesn't mean cheap. This situation sucks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X