No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy from work went with a friend to stay for the weekend with his friend's girlfriend's parents. He said the first night he felt weird. At dinner the next night he noticed that the cross that her mother wore was upside down. When he offered to fix it she said that they worshipped Satan. He said that he then knew why his friend was so insistant of him coming. He left that night.

When I was a kid I saw things in our house. People standing at my bed etc....The same stuff you have already read. Later I found out that bad things had been going on in our house and did some reading and found that demons are drawn to the evil.

To this day I can sense evil in different places.

We have an abandoned control room at work. I had worked out of that control room for years and never had noticed anything. Several weeks after it was closed up a few of us still had to go in there for maintenace on the building etc... We got to talking to each other and most of us had felt an evil presence in there. This is about 6 grown men and women 25-50 years old. This went on for a couple of years then "it" was just gone.

I myself don't believe in ghosts. I don't think you have the choice of hanging around after you die. I believe you imediately go to Heaven or Hell. For this reason I don't like any weirdness happening around me as I believe it is demons. I think angels have bettet things to do then to freak out humans.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
      I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
      love it

Comment

Awesome thread! Got a story, but will hafta type it later

Comment

Ghost stories. My favorite.

Comment

Well I will share some experiences of others and of mine. Most of these occur at my station.

I had always been told that our station was active with something. I never thought much of it but one night earlier this year I noticed things. Now the fire house is prone to many shenanigans but usually at 3 am we are in no mood to be playing with sleep.

One night we had just got back from a false alarm and I was quick to fall back asleep. It was about 1 or so in the morning at this time. Then I awake to this strange feeling, hard to explain other than feeling completely numb. I can hear what sounds like someone trying to hide their laughter. So I am trying to figure out why I numb and who is jacking with me.

I look at the time on the clock and it now says 3 am. I feel normal and don't hear anything but the fans and ac blowing. I start to fall back asleep and then out of nowhere it feels like someone jumps on my bed by my head.

I'm angry and start swingin trying to make contact with whoever is jacking with me. Missing my target I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight app. I get up only to find everyone dead asleep. It then hit me that not one of my guys is capable of doing anything without laughing hysterically and I dang sure know they ain't getting up at 3 am just to mess with me.

Never figured it out but still have things go on.

Comment

I was just on page 2 of this thread reading about pets seeing stuff that's not there, and my husky got up and started staring down the hall for 10-15 seconds.

Going back outside now to work.

Comment

A month or so later I worked the last 12 hours for a buddy on the b shift. I know the crew well and have never mentioned anything to them or my own about what had happened that one night.

I made my bed and went on to do other things as it was not bed time yet. One of the other guys was in the bed diagonal from mine watching a movie on his laptop. As the night went on we start to retire off to bed. The other guy looks at me with this dumbfounded look on his face. I asked whats with the look and he asked when did I get up. I said I never laid down. He freaked out and said stop messing with him. I asked what was up and he said he swore he saw me laying down and could hear my bed making noises as if someone was in it. We never figured that one out either.

A few months later our rookie was sleeping in the watch office and said that he went and did the normal final clean up and lock up of the station. He secured both doors into the room and made his bed. He said he awoke to someone grabbing his ankle and caused him to jump out of bed. He said he walked all over looking for someone to explain what grabbed him but his room was completely locked up and no one could get in to mess with him. Unexplained as well.

Comment

The most recent activity I have had was waking up and was unable to move. I had that numb feeling all over and could not move. Then it would go away BUT IT WOULD COME RIGHT BACK. I was also getting goose bump cold. It was getting annoying and made me feel really uncomfortable. So much so that I yelled stop right now and slept the rest of the night without incident.

It was nice to hear that one other guy feels that way sometimes to but he thinks nothing of it or relates to his back problems. Maybe I have back problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                    OK I wasn't going to share this... but I cant keep it in.

Before we moved I had a lady that deals with this stuff come over and check the place out... I know... I know... But I had to see. I told her that we were having some ghost stuff... and didn't mention what kind as I wanted to see what she could find out and compare it to what I had seen.

She drove in from Dallas. We met her at the house, had a short convo about what she was going to do and she asked us to leave. We did. We told her nothing we had been seeing.

She calls us back some time later and ask about a kid and a little old lady. (If Im lying Im crying and haven't shed a tear)

She proceeds to tell me:

Old Lady: Only house she ever lived in, woke up one morning and I was in her house remodeling, she didnt know what was going on and she had asked me MANY times to get out of her house. After a while she gave up and started to ask us why we were in her house, and what was going on... Turns out she was just confused, never meant any body any harm... but had some very important questions to ask. Like what had happened? Why where there people in her house? Was she dead? and generally confused. She said she had made contact with us, but that we never would answer her questions, like she didnt exist.

Young Boy: The lady ran a day care out of her house after her husband died. She kept numerous kids, one kid died (not at the house) but what she thought was a car wreck. THE OLD LADY while she was alive KNEW this deceased kid came back to her house to stay with her...

(When we moved in there was kids stuff in the converted garage, toys, clothes, stuff like that... I threw them away when I was cleaning up)

The Lady from Dallas said that the kid was wondering where his toys went? He looked all over the house for them... in all the drawers, cabinets.. everywhere but never could find them.

The Old Lady (ghost) went with the Lady from dallas, She went with her because she would talk to her and she was ready to move on. A few weeks later I got a call from the Lady from Dallas and said that finally my little old lady (ghost) had moved on, but she stayed with them for a few weeks to wrap her head around what had happened.

The boy on the other hand decided to stay at the house... he had just got some new toys (my son had been born and we had toys everywhere) that he was playing with.... That was enough for me, we moved within the month and put the house on the market (stayed on the market for 13 months abandoned) Everytime I went back over there to work on something or just check up on the place the cabinets where once again opened, lights were on etc...

Last time I went over there I left the truck running, music was playing through the audio cable from my phone (on random) and went in to quickly make sure that a leak I had fixed was in fact fixed.... a few minutes later I got back in the truck and the song on the phone was eery. I started to listen closely to the words 4 minutes into a song by Nine Inch Nails "Perfect Drug" on a CD titled "Lost Highway" At this point the song is winding down but there is a faint whisper "Take me With You" and it repeats in the background, Then the Lyrics "Without you, Without you Everything just falls apart" I told him no, loudly and that he wasnt allowed to come with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-QnnLudkQA

Go to 4:00 and start listening

So theres my last and final update.

Thats all she wrote.

did you tell the realtor that the house was haunted? legally you have to disclose these things, or if there was an unnatural death in the home.

I went with a friend of mine to look at a bank owned house they wanted to list with him. We go in there and there is a big square cut out of the carpet. we thought it was weird but did the walk thru and didn't ask any questions.

Few days later he gets a call from the neighbor, asking if there was any haunting going on there. Puzzled, buddy asks why would there be? Ends up the owner of the house was murdered during a burglury, they rolled him up in the cut out carpet, drug him in the back yard and set him on fire.

Comment

I just burned 35% of my phone battery reading this thread from the beginning.. Crazy stuff. Really enjoyed reading it. Nothin paranormal has ever happened to me.. Yet.

Comment

I've had two instances where I've had cases of haunting, one time me and my wife actually saw the apparition, it looked like a black cloud that actually covered the light as it passed thru the room. was no doubt deviant as you would get the most unerving feeling when you entered the house.

One of the most unique instances we I've ever had was at a buddy of mines ranch in vanderpool. I sell ranches for a living, due to the nature of my business I get to go to alot of properties, but this ranch was the creepiest place I've ever been to. as soon as you entered the gate you would get the creeps. Ranch didn't have alot of wildlife, when you would get outta the truck you wouldn't hear anything, no birds, squirrels, etc.

One time we went out there with a group of people and took a quick tour to see if we could see any animals, the whole ride everyone in the truck was quiet. as soon as we left, one of the girls in the truck blurts out "tht place gives me the creeps", so it wasn't just me.

Funniest moment was when a buddy of mine passed out on the air mattress and he kept feeling somethng grab the back of his thigh but when he would wake up there would be nothing there.

I've been to a few ranches that give off a different vibe. Can't explain it or find a pattern but it happens

Comment

TTT. It's that time of year.

Comment

Let's keep it going, I love reading these stories.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                              Let's keep it going, I love reading these stories.
                              Agreed!

Comment

Ive gotten "vibes" on different ranches too. Of course it was with various women after we drank various kinds of licker. I mean liquor!

Comment

Working...
                                X