No announcement yet.

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to learn how to post a pic using tapatalk.

Comment

No can do

Comment

Well he--. Came up as an avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
          Trying to learn how to post a pic using tapatalk.

You trying from your phone or a computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From my phone Corey but I've already uninstalled that tapatalk cr p. I'm not savvy enough for all that. John told me you went to Colorado, you do any hunting?

Comment

From my phone Corey but I've already uninstalled that tapatalk cr p. I'm not savvy enough for all that. John told me you went to Colorado, you do any hunting?

It is easy once you get it figured out. There's a camera at the bottom left and a square with a mountain to the right of that. Just tap the mountain and it open you photo album then tap the picture you want to add in the post.
              Yes sir I did go to Colorado but just to get away with my wife and son. Leaving Aug 23rd for my annual elk hunt.

Comment

Where to? Had an invite to Chalma but it was 1st week of Oct. I'd rather hunt west Texas opening.

Comment

Thanks for the info though

Comment

Where to? Had an invite to Chalma but it was 1st week of Oct. I'd rather hunt west Texas opening.

We hunt near Cortez

Comment

Cortez, I use to live in bayfield (just east of Durango). Lots of good deer in spots down there!

Comment

Good job on the gar Corey!!

Comment

Shot this little feller this morn on my way to a feeder, he was crossing the road with his buddies and he gave me just enough time to jump outta the truck knock a arrow and let it fly. Truthfully the shot was off, and it hit him right behind the ear! But it put him down like a heart shot! He went bout 50yrds. Massive blood trail, guess I clipped the main vien to the brain. God bless! Happy Hunting!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Good job!!

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X