X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand baby number two is a girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you are knocking something without even thinking about it. When people used to find out the gender of their child it was only the mom and whoever was at the ultrasound. I don’t have kids yet, but finding that out sure seems like a special moment. People are now sharing that special moment with friends and family. Maybe I’m not old and grumpy enough yet to see how any of that is a bad thing.

Comment

Yep, I don't know about everyone's gender party, but I've changed my mind. They are shooting guns, having BBQ, and a good time. I stand corrected. I may be completely out of ammo when they are done though

Comment

Bunch of grumpy grouchy ol f_ _ts, enjoy this time with your kids/grandkids.

Comment

Now I wish I was there!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Congratulations on grandchild

Comment

Congrats AC! Grandbabies are awesome!

Comment

We did 4.5 lbs tannerite And 2 lbs of colored chalk and had a good ole time. Big boom and blue chalk. Great day, my sister set it up and every one else found out when it went off.

Comment

"Hey man want to come over have a meal hang out with friends, maybe shoot a couple of guns?"
                    Tbh crew: "Hell no I hate having fun."

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                        "Hey man want to come over have a meal hang out with friends, maybe shoot a couple of guns?"
                        Do you dress up like a girl and go to baby showers also?

Just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                          Yep! Too "manly" to be having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                            I'm not a fan of learning the sex before birth. It drives me crazy that everyone wants to know what they're having ahead of time. I love surprises and there was no better feeling than when both our babies were born and healring the doc say "congratulations it's a girl". I will admit it drove our parents crazy, especially since we didn't give them any hints as to what names we chose either until the girls were here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            That’s an interesting thing to eat away at you! As though child birth would be anticlimactic if you went in already knowing what you are having.

It’s amazing how many people lose sleep from what others are doing in their own home, on their own time, with their own dollar.

Comment

I'm not losing any sleep, just not a fan. Maybe it has something to do with knowing a couple people that ended up having a sex opposite of what the doc told them. They went from having the baby room all decked out in pink or blue to almost a state of mourning. Don't get me wrong once everything settled down they were overjoyed to have a healthy baby.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all need to loosen up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X