Gonna drive the wife crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my elk calls and bugle tube today and even though I just got married, I may be divorced before September. Lol. Gonna be fun learning to use these calls over the next few months. Honestly not that hard but I’ve been blowing duck calls and turkey calls enough that this seems like it may be easy to pick up. Just have to learn when to call and how to call in what situation. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She will definitely ask you to practice in the truck before long

Comment

Have her try em out and you rub your head on the wall. Maybe she'll take a 'liking" to it...[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Have her try em out and you rub your head on the wall. Maybe she'll take a 'liking" to it...[emoji16]

Hahahahaha. I will most certainly talk her into it. Maybe I’ll get her to mew and I’ll chuckle at her....

Comment

Hell yeah call them elk!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Hahahahaha. I will most certainly talk her into it. Maybe I’ll get her to mew and I’ll chuckle at her...

It’s the new redneck role play!!

If you have done any playing with a turkey call and are decent with a duck call it ain’t no thang. Especially if you were one of those miscreants that tried to call in coyotes with a turkey call [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
            X