Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like an awesome place!

Comment

So, a 1st year guy cannot shoot any of the bucks in the picture, correct? What does $2200 get a 1st year hunter? Does and culls? Any exotics or other hunting opportunities. Is it year round or just for the remainder of archery and rifle season?

Comment

where is this lease ?

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
          where is this lease ?
          San Saba

Comment

Just north of Pontotoc.
            Last edited by DRT; 10-13-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

You guys are looking at this wrong. It's a $2200 placeholder for an awesome place next year, while still killing good deer this year! If you want to shoot a trophy every year along with all other lease members , then management might not be your style.

heck I'm tempted, but my CFO says no.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                So, a 1st year guy cannot shoot any of the bucks in the picture, correct? What does $2200 get a 1st year hunter? Does and culls? Any exotics or other hunting opportunities. Is it year round or just for the remainder of archery and rifle season?
                Do y'all not read?

Comment

PM sent, very interested

Comment

How many acres? How many hunters?

Comment

Coach I would say this lease isn't for just anyone.

First the landowners hunt here and are involved in the hands on management of the place. This includes them filling protein feeders as part of the rotation.

Plenty of deer, a few pigs and a pretty nice camp. A large part of the group has been together for the last four seasons, some much longer, and they are there because it's a good place. But you can't always have everything. No turkey or duck hunting for example.

You'll have several deer at your feeder every time it throws. You'll see deer fights and see all kinds of deer activity.

The management works there but I don't think its realistic to think you'll have a dozen trophy bucks every season on a 2000 acre low fence operation.

However first year members will see a plethora of 8 point bucks. Many of them 4 years old and older. They could possibly kill a P&Y 8. But a 110 to 115 class 8 is probable.

That said right now with acorns on the ground it may be a little slow at feeders but in the next couple weeks the chase will be on and no telling what will wander through.

That said if you like a camp with like minded hunters, can pass up the biggest 10 point you've ever had in front of you because he's only 5yo and archery only is your thing, then you will probably enjoy this place.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        You guys are looking at this wrong. It's a $2200 placeholder for an awesome place next year, while still killing good deer this year! If you want to shoot a trophy every year along with all other lease members , then management might not be your style.

[emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

Nailed it. The $2200 gets you 5 deer and a place fornext year. We want long term members. We haven’t increased our price in 8 years and have no plans to.

As mentioned in the original post we shoot one deer every year in the 145-155 range. 2-3 in the 125-140 range and a bunch of 110-120” mgmt deer.

It is year round and has tons of hogs. Very few exotics. Just built a big deck on the tank for a summertime pool.

Comment

I think i want on here, i sent you a pm

Comment

I was interested. Then.........good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X