Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you think you've run all out of luck........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when you think you've run all out of luck........

There is still a little tiny piece just waiting to dislodge itself in hoping it will push you over the edge.

Heard a strange pop while shooting this evening..........

Guess it's time for a new rig. Just **** poor timing if you ask me. My birthday is Sunday and my wife swears I did it on purpose!

It's a Hoyt Maxxis 31 by the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That stinks!!

Good news is I am just down the road from you and have a practically brand new Elite Tempo fully rigged that Im wanting to sell.

Comment

Not bad mouthing Hoyt's but most split limbs I see or hear about are Hoyt's. Sucks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        That stinks!!

Good news is I am just down the road from you and have a practically brand new Elite Tempo fully rigged that Im wanting to sell.
        Man what are the odds!! Its almost like you are heaven sent

Comment

You poor guy! LOL!

Comment

Yes Hoyt's are known to splinter but they also have some of the toughest limbs on the market. Clip that thing and sand it then get back to shooting and never blink an eye at it..... or use it as leverage for a new bow.

Dead serious on the clip/sand, look it up.

Comment

I agree with your wife. It was intentional. Happy bday

Comment

Pffft

Nothing a little duct tape won't fix

Really blows that it let go on you at this point but at least it didn't blow up in your face while you were full draw on a bruiser buck

Comment

My AlphaMax put up a little splinter many years ago. I took it to our local Hoyt dealer and they took care of it no questions asked. Had new limbs and ready to go in about 4 days.

Comment

Working...
                  X