• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Money down the drain ...
    not really

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      not really
      Agreed. What they are finding is really cool, and one day we will find life out there...or it will find us

Comment

20 years or less
        20 years or less would be very cool. I don't want them to just find bacteria. I want some sort of being lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          20 years or less would be very cool. I don't want them to just find bacteria. I want some sort of being lol.

They are out there

Comment

[QUOTE=sethcros;10297103]Agreed. What they are finding is really cool, and one day we will find life out there...or it will find us[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% convinced they already have and that there is proof all over the world

Comment

But they would object to the rocket fuel used and insist we put windmills on it to propel it
              Ok. Let's put them all on a windmill powered rocket and send them on their way. I'm sure they'd make it.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                Ok. Let's put them all on a windmill powered rocket and send them on their way. I'm sure they'd make it.

Comment

[quote=flywise;10297122]
                  Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                  Agreed. What they are finding is really cool, and one day we will find life out there...or it will find us[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% convinced they already have and that there is proof all over the world
                  I'm definitely open to the possibility. I'm also open to the posibility that aliens came to this planet searching for intelligent life and left disppointed

Comment

[quote=sethcros;10297136]

I'm definitely open to the possibility. I'm also open to the posibility that aliens came to this planet searching for intelligent life and left disppointed
                    Must have come in the last 6.5 years or so. Maybe if they come back after the next election cycle they will change their mind.

Comment

[QUOTE=sethcros;10297136][quote=flywise;10297122]

I'm definitely open to the possibility. I'm also open to the posibility that aliens came to this planet searching for intelligent life and left disppointed[/QUOTE]

Oh man thats funny and hard to disagree with

Comment

[quote=RdRdrFan;10297145]

Must have come in the last 6.5 years or so. Maybe if they come back after the next election cycle they will change their mind.
                        The us has about 5 percent of the world population. I don't know how much we would skew their opinion one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by rotney View Post
                          maybe we can name it libtarduxy. Then all the libs can move there and perfect their world. Let's see who last longer.

perfect idea!

Comment

i think it's pretty interesting that we're seeing the future of earth in this planet.

Comment

Agreed. What they are finding is really cool, and one day we will find life out there...or it will find us
                              There may be life, but advanced enough to have built a "space worthy" vessel and travel into the great beyond to look for life.....I don't know.

We have truly made some mind boggling leaps on this planet, not so sure it could EVER be duplicated. We take what we have done here for granted, the light bulb alone is an absolute marvel.....and we were just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by HNT ETX View Post
                                There may be life, but advanced enough to have built a "space worthy" vessel and travel into the great beyond to look for life.....I don't know.

We have truly made some mind boggling leaps on this planet, not so sure it could EVER be duplicated. We take what we have done here for granted, the light bulb alone is an absolute marvel.....and we were just getting started.

My opinion

We are lower than beating stuff to death with bones for a meal when it comes to where we are in this universe

Comment

Working...
                                X