• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield XDS 9mm

Comment

DB9 and ruger 17 hornet

Comment

S&W 638 close at hand and an AR pistol under the backseat.

Comment

Comment

300 blkout

Comment

My son’s TC Contender 223 with 16” barrel with choate m4 stock. Super easy to get out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 300wm or that and the 222 simultaneously.

Comment

I also usually have the 44 mag in my hip when I'm at the place, too.

Comment

Keltec SU16 with iron sights. It folds up nice and small and I never have to worry about a scope being banged around loosing it’s zero.

Comment

Iron sight Marlin 30-30

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

AR and Ruger 357 Blackhawk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                          Iron sight Marlin 30-30

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                          Thats my Choice Old Reliable 30-30 no scope ..Cant hurt it..and its Cheap and a gere done kind gun..like the Energizer Bunny

Comment

I have two that I would carry in the truck or on the 4 wheeler. I have a 16" barreled M4 carbine in 5.56, very accurate. Then a T/C Contender carbine in 30-30, with a 18" barrel. That is a short little rifle, also very accurate and deadly.

Years ago, when we were last guiding. I used to carry a T/C Contender , with pistol stocks, and a Super 14, 14" 30-30 barrel. I would keep that under the seat of the truck, with three rounds in the ashtray or in my pocket, then one round in the chamber, with the gun broke open. Always had guys ask, me why I was not carrying a rifle. "Your supposed to be the guide and you don't have a rifle." I would tell them, "Don't worry, it's under the seat of the truck, if I need it, I can get it out quickly." I hardly ever used it as a back up gun, but did a few times. The guys who were hunting at the time, did not like the fact the guide was using a pistol as a back up gun. They thought I should have some 300 Weatherby Mag. or something along those lines. Which I also carried my 7mm Rem. Mag Sendero in the tool box, but that's usually where it stayed.

Years before I would carry one of my 7mm Rem. Mags., in the truck and a Ruger Super Blackhawk, on my hip. The 7 1/2" barreled Super Blackhawk was a pain to get in and out of the truck with in a hip holster. The old single actions were fine, for a side arm, if you were getting on or off of a horse, but in and out of a truck, you would get stuck in the side, by the hammer all the time. I later switched to carrying a Colt Delta Gold Cup, which is a 10 mm Gold Cup Colt 1911. That was a much better side arm to carry, when getting out and back in the truck many times a day and pushing through heavy brush after wounded deer or pigs. I have been carrying a 10mm ever since. I need to get another 44 Mag some day, just because I miss having one.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                              Canik tp9v2
                              AR-15

Those just got replaced
                              By a flamethrower
                              you're "man card" just got the coveted "FT" endorsement!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ar or savage 17 hmr

Comment

Working...
                                X