Mom Shoots Carjacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    Good for her and glad everyone is safe. She needs to stay away from the media, they will crucify her on unnecessary statements IMO.
    You are probably right. Her saying on camera that she wished she had killed him is maybe gonna come back to haunt her. Probably in civil court after he gets a sleezy lawyer. That is if he lives. I doubt a grand jury will indict.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      You are probably right. Her saying on camera that she wished she had killed him is maybe gonna come back to haunt her. Probably in civil court after he gets a sleezy lawyer. That is if he lives. I doubt a grand jury will indict.
      Sad part is there is no grand jury for civil trial.

Comment

Where's the outrage? I'm sure the
        Is story of the courageous mother disappears quickly.

Comment

What do the antis say?
          If we ...could save...just one life it is all worth it.

There ya go...

Comment

Good for her. I hope, but doubt that other thieves will get the message. I just acquired a Sig P365. He'd have likely gotten a few more to the face before I could stop the "tremor" in my index finger.

Comment

He ain't ever done no body no wrong. Friends and family knew him as a gentle man who would do anything for anyone. Aspiring entrepreneur and father of 12. He was is the wrong place at the wrong time. Shooter was racist. etc etc etc...

Comment

he was just trying to make a better life for himself and his family of baby mamas...she had no right to her car...that wasnt her car..that was errbodies car... he was gonna use it to go fill water stations up with perrier...

Comment

News reported she bought the pistol hours beforehand. Really hoping there is not more to this story and she protecting her family.

Can only imagine if the women shooting was of difference race, heads would explode!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    News reported she bought the pistol hours beforehand. Really hoping there is not more to this story and she protecting her family.

Can only imagine if the women shooting was of difference race, heads would explode!
                    nah I won't go there

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                      Where's the outrage? I'm sure the
                      Is story of the courageous mother disappears quickly.
                      Yep...

Comment

On the radio this morning they said finished the article after this quote with “I’m not a killer but I do believe in defending what’s mine,” Booker-Hicks said. “I hope that woke him up." Booker-Hicks said she wished she unloaded the clip on him.

Comment

She said it was a warning shot. Warning shot to the head

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            ^^^^^ yep. she better get ready for a civil suit. Dang shame but good on her for defending her kids.

Comment

Good for mom and the kids. She only made two mistakes:
                              1. Apparently the keys were still in the ignition while she was getting gas. Turn off the car and take the keys with you. 10pm, roll down the windows, the kids will be just fine.
                              2. Bad guy is still alive. Punk should be dead. Empty the f'n mag. I prefer dead guys.

Comment

Aaron Watson song (Vaquero Lyrics ) Don't argue with a woman while she's holding a gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X