No announcement yet.

Found my feeder blind combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be more cost efficient to just hang a five gallon bucket spinner under your current ladder stand/tower blind and run it when your at the lease. I mean I know it would not be near as cool but it wouldn't require the use of a crane to set your blind out either.

Im definitely in for finished product if you start it back up though.

Comment

OK boys and girls! I talked with my chief engineer yesterday. Looks like we are moving forward on this bad boy. Go big or go home! I'll keep y'all updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        OK boys and girls! I talked with my chief engineer yesterday. Looks like we are moving forward on this bad boy. Go big or go home! I'll keep y'all updated.
        Now we're talking!!!!

Comment

Thought this was turning into a governmental job with the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
            Wouldn't it be more cost efficient to just hang a five gallon bucket spinner under your current ladder stand/tower blind and run it when your at the lease. I mean I know it would not be near as cool but it wouldn't require the use of a crane to set your blind out either.

Im definitely in for finished product if you start it back up though.
            Where’s the challenge or fun in that?
            If you could see this guy hit a golf ball you would know, it’s go big or go home!

Comment

Liking the thoughts behind this project. Don't know what type ground this will be set up on but with the amount of weight you might want to enlarge the feet to prevent it from sinking. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                I have a feeling you are going to be spending a lot of next season being very still, and very quiet.
                And don’t forget your scent will be right on top of the deer. It sounds like a good idea but something tells me it won’t turn out the way you think.

Comment

Just put a krivoman directional feeder mechanism on the bottom.

Comment

I have mentioned on other threads that our deer are weird. Not much scent control needed in our area for some reason. I will be around 14 ft head high when I am finished. I am spinning corn in every direction. It is over kill but what the heck. Probably be sittin up top with my grandson and his.260 watching them all run directly to us. Should be fun no matter what. I am not that mad at em anymore.

Comment

I'm in for the outcome and final pictures/results... Sounds interesting.

Comment

Going to be a great project. Cool idea.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

....following.

Comment

come on man....

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                                I just don't see it working. Would be almost impossible to beat their nose on a consistent basis with corn being slung 360 degrees around you.
                                My thoughts exactly, you will never be able to play the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X