Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting thread to say the least

Comment

Yes. My neighbors son killed a man who let him stay with him, when the son was around 20. Kid used to hang out with my brother and was constantly at my house. One night while watching the news, we see a story about the murder and my wife says the man's stolen truck looks like the one Brian showed up to his dad's house in. We really got freaked when my brother showed up with a gun Brian gave him to pay off a debt. We ended up giving the gun to the Sheriff's department, and it ended up being the murder weapon. Kids still in TDC. Freaks me out to this day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I've interviewed a few over the years and got confessions from some. I once interviewed a guy that had beaten another guy to death with a pipe. The guy confessed to the beating, but didn't know the guy was dead, because he was still alive when he left him in his truck in a parking lot. After he confessed to the beating, he asked if the guy was filing charges for assault. When I told him he was dead, the bad guy got the deer in the headlight look and fainted in his chair. Needless to say, he will never see the outside world again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Meeting a murderer

There was thread on here about a serial killer.
          Think it's up to chapter 6......

Took a bit but found it.

Hitman: A True Story (Chapter 7)

Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-18-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

No murderers, but I did personally know two bank robbers (different banks). Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                My brother is serving life without parole at Angola for beating a guy to death with a hammer.

A couple of guys from high school shot another classmate, when they were 17, over some kind of theft ring. Turns out the victim was wired by the police.

Served in the military with a supply sergeant who killed a guy when the supply sergeant hit him with a pistol and inadvertently fired a round. Still don't know how he was able to serve after doing time.
                Where in Louisiana you from? That ring killing sounds very familiar. I grew up in West Monroe a d I guy I went to school with is in Angola, since 1985 I believe, for a murder that he and two guys did during a robbery of some jewelry.

Bad part for me is that I stopped all three one night for shooting varmints, two days before the murder, and they had the weapons with them that they committed the murder with. I had to turn them loose because where they were shooting was considered the Parish (county), even though it was smack dab in the middle of the city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was about 11 years old I shot my neighbor's son who was the same age as I was. The son had broken into our house on multiple occasions stealing stuff and the police would not do anything about it. So I took matters into my own hands.

I met him one day at the creek that separated our property from the neighbors. Told him to stop or else. He told me I wasn't going to do anything about it and started jumping back and forth across the creek. So I aimed at the back of his head and squeezed the trigger.

Luckily for me he was moving and I didn't lead him enough. The round passed cleanly through his shoulder.

I got VERY lucky that day. But, the kid never broke into our house again.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                    When I was about 11 years old I shot my neighbor's son who was the same age as I was. The son had broken into our house on multiple occasions stealing stuff and the police would not do anything about it. So I took matters into my own hands.

I met him one day at the creek that separated our property from the neighbors. Told him to stop or else. He told me I wasn't going to do anything about it and started jumping back and forth across the creek. So I aimed at the back of his head and squeezed the trigger.

Luckily for me he was moving and I didn't lead him enough. The round passed cleanly through his shoulder.

Oh snap! What caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                      Where in Louisiana you from? That ring killing sounds very familiar. I grew up in West Monroe a d I guy I went to school with is in Angola, since 1985 I believe, for a murder that he and two guys did during a robbery of some jewelry.

Bad part for me is that I stopped all three one night for shooting varmints, two days before the murder, and they had the weapons with them that they committed the murder with. I had to turn them loose because where they were shooting was considered the Parish (county), even though it was smack dab in the middle of the city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was in Bossier City around '88 or '89 and I believe it was more of vehicle break-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        Oh snap! What caliber?
                        .177 pointed hunting pellet. My pellet gun was one of those where it was at max power with just one pump. I pumped it up 3 times and aimed at the base of his skull while he was facing away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

Woah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to school with a guy that was a few years older than me that had a whole list of folks to kill at school. He planned on it being bigger than Columbine until some of his buddies ratted him out before he could do any serial killin. A few years later he shot himself point blank range in the leg with a .410 pistol because he wanted to know what it felt like to get shot. I don't know if it was everything he thought it would be.....or maybe it was. Either way he's a sack a nuts. Seriously he's crazy....certifiably.

Comment

A guy that I knew very well killed a guy in a gang related shooting . He's serving a life sentence . Another friend back in the day killed 2 guys when they tried to do a drive by at his home , He saw them exit the car and my friend hid behind a trash can and killed both guys . He beat that case. He's doing great for himself now.

Comment

i went to the police academy in 2005 with a guy that a few years later killed his wife and then himself in front of his 2 or 3 toddlers, family members found the kids a few days later. seemed like a normal dude for the 5 months i knew him.

i went to school with a guy that was hired to kill another guy we all knew, they both ended up teaming up and killing the other guy, both will be in jail for a long time.

i've met a few others at work, some you werent surprised, some you were.

Comment

Working...
                                X