Harbor Freight 4 ton floor jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbor Freight 4 ton floor jack

What do you guys think of it in comparison with the 3 ton?

Regular price is 129.99 but with a coupon it's 119.99.

Attached Files

I have one that was free. It's about 5 years old. I'm happy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Find a 20 % off coupon (unless they are not good on jacks)

Comment

I bought an 8000lb come along yesterday for 39.00.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had one for about 6 years and it's still going strong.

Comment

Went ahead and ordered one. Hope it holds up.

Some folks suggest changing out the hydraulic fluid in it upon purchase.

Comment

I think it will lift 1 more ton. In comparison

Comment

I've got the exact jack and so far, so good. I use it on the tractor when I get flats on the front.

Comment

I got the 3 ton. Won't lift the front of my F-250. Will lift the back though.

Comment

Wonder if all these jacks are shipped without a full fill of hydraulic oil. I already have plenty of fresh fluid on hand and will just drain out what the new jack comes with and then put in what's supposed to be better.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      I got the 3 ton. Won't lift the front of my F-250. Will lift the back though.

Hmmmm....mine lifts my F350 with the 7.3 easily. The 7.3 is not light. Is the hydraulic fluid full?

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                      Wonder if all these jacks are shipped without a full fill of hydraulic oil. I already have plenty of fresh fluid on hand and will just drain out what the new jack comes with and then put in what's supposed to be better.
                      I am pretty sure mine said to check Hyd Fluid before use. I had to add a very small amount to get it to recommended full amount and haven't needed any since. I'm not sure if that's a factory shipping or settling issue or what. You'd think it would be full before it left. But in the end it was nothing..
                      Last edited by Smart; 06-11-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Had one for about 8 yrs. Leaks a little now, but it has got its money's worth

Comment

I have the 3 ton and it has been great for 4 years.

Comment

Seems like a fairly rugged jack for the money. Only had one real issue during shipment. Looks like the jack rode upside down in its box on the floor of either the FedEx truck while headed to me or possibly the wearhouse. It got banged up a bit and thus the grease zerk on top was snapped off above the base. Hope this jack holds up. Will bleed the air and top off if needed according to instructions prior to use.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by BaconIsMyFriend; 06-19-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I've had one about 5 years or so and it hasn't let me down yet. Good buy imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X