Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome additions to our June 10th Golf Tournament - Check out the addition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome additions to our June 10th Golf Tournament - Check out the addition!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the sponsors that have donated to our upcoming Golf Tournament on the 10th.

I have received
    • A couple mini camera mounts from XENEK
    • 40KAP Extreme Long Range HeadLamp from Sniper Hog Lights
    • HR200 from Ozonics
    • 3 kinves and 1 Trigger from Doug's Optics and Outdoors
    • 2 - 3D Range Fees from Cinnamon Creek Ranch
    • $50 off a string set from 60X Custom Strings
    • And a chance at a car with a hole in one from Moritz Dealerships

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moritz car.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	25115782

We also have gift certs for Ragin' Blaze from 16ncs and a golf bag from Pure Lefty.

I have been told by a few more site sponsors more was coming and I will update this as it happens.

Bottom line....this is going to be a GREAT tournament. Looking forward to seeing all. And if you haven't signed up and want to play, get with me soon! I will need to turn in the number of player very soon to the course.

See y'all on the 10th

Thats great

Comment

That 16ncs, That's my partner

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Congrats on the good fortune. I hope it exceeds your expectations.

Comment

That's awesome, wish I could make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could make it too.

Comment

Anybody else want to join us? I could use one more team to even things out.

Comment

Looks like there's some awesome prizes!

Comment

Y'all have fun. This is my weekend to work

Comment

Mary I will play but have no partner

Comment

We have another FUN addition added to this tournament.

Moritz had added something else that you all will think is GREAT fun!

At the 13th hole, you will be able to shoot a kid's bow for free beer! Hit the bullseye and Tony will hand you a beer!

Thanks Tony and Moritz....what a fun addition to this tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            We have another FUN addition added to this tournament.

Moritz had added something else that you all will think is GREAT fun!

At the 13th hole, you will be able to shoot a kid's bow for free beer! Hit the bullseye and Tony will hand you a beer!

Thanks Tony and Moritz....what a fun addition to this tournament!
                            Mary,
                            Thanks for letting us be part of the fun.
                            You guys/girls better sharpen every skill you have before the 13th hole.
                            Hole in one pays a 2017 Chevrolet Cruze and a bulls eye on the bow shoot gets you a beer.

Cinnamon Creek will also have several giveaways available.

I hope to meet as many Green Screen members as possible tomorrow.
                            Bring you business card so we can get you in a blind drawing for a Cabelas gift card.

Comment

Looking forward to this tourney. This will be my first TBH Open. Excited to meet some fellow TBHers!

Comment

Working...
                              X