No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, really liked Buzz, who had great credibility and a host of experience as a longtime pitcher who could also do great play-by-play with an amiable personality and Grieve has so much history with Texas. Really had two analysts. Raymond is at least familiar as Eric Nadal's radio reliever for a few innings most games. Nitkowski is the low-key unknown to the scene.

Comment

Yalls relievers shat the bed?

Comment

Well, this is starting off swimmingly.

Comment

Broadcast gave me flashbacks to 5 or 6 years ago when TAG and John Rhadigan teamed up for about the first 50 games. That might of been the worst broadcast team of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice power from Gallo

Comment

Why is Hammels not the day 2 starter? Banny looking at early match ups that favor Hammels?

Comment

Darvish looked mediocre yesterday and perez looks worse today. We shall see. Oh yeah dyson looked like garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Why is Hammels not the day 2 starter? Banny looking at early match ups that favor Hammels?
                  Hammels is the day 3 started so they can give him extra time off with the Rangers having several early days off and it benefits the number 3 starter. They are trying to give him extra time off knowing how many innings he has thrown over the last few years in hopes that he will be strong when playoff time gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                    Hammels is the day 3 started so they can give him extra time off with the Rangers having several early days off and it benefits the number 3 starter. They are trying to give him extra time off knowing how many innings he has thrown over the last few years in hopes that he will be strong when playoff time gets here.
                    Makes sense. When he wasnt the opening day starter, I just assumed he would start game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                      Nice power from Gallo
                      Let's just hope he can continue to get on base

Comment

I am disliking this announcing team more and more. They have no chemistry and seem like a couple of guys thrown together at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                          I am disliking this announcing team more and more. They have no chemistry and seem like a couple of guys thrown together at the last minute.
                          Yeah, this is brutal to listen to. I liked Buzz and TAG.

Comment

15 innings into the season....better than grieve.

I miss Buzz, but I like the more in depth stats being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Napoli. Napoli.

Comment

Stinky nearly ended it right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X