Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Just curious, is it very dangerous out there? Several
    Have said not to wade or not go past your knees? Is it because of bad currents?
    Yes, people panic, try and fight it, and drown. It's no different than a river. You will drown trying to fight a river current, go with the flow and you will be fine. In Florida I have jumped into some gnarly rip currents, on purpose. I have had one suck me under a time or to but they spit you out just as quick.

San Louis is fine, as long as it's not a holiday. If you pitch a tent on the 4th, and the cops come up and tell you to leave, don't ask why . You'll be put in cuffs and treated like a criminal while they make your girl disassemble camp by herself. All 5' of her. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Holy ****. We get it. You hate cops.
      No one gives a ****.
      Quit whining about them in every ****in thread you post in.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Last time I pitched a tent at the beach I was asked to leave by the life guard staff and local pd. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I see what you just did there! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
          We are trying to do a quick fishing trip and thinking about pitching a tent.
          DO NOT WADE FISH THERE. This is my new stance it will take your life or one you love.

There are other places to camp and fish.

Comment

San Luis Pass can be very dangerous in more ways than one. The channels and currents make wade fishing very risky, especially for the inexperienced. Also I highly advise you take protection for you and your family in the form of a firearm of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Holy ****. We get it. You hate cops.
              No one gives a ****.
              Quit whining about them in every ****in thread you post in.
              I'm not, didn't ask your opinion either , not do I give a **** whether you give a ****. It simply applied to this post, and his question.
              Stalk people much?

Comment

i camped there years ago on the beach, just popped up a tent and hung out. caught a TON of Galftop catfish. we set up camp at night.....probably not the best idea, woke up about 5 feet from the "road" on the beach where people were driving lol

Comment

Working...
                X