The Get Up........ What y’all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
    I’ve got that dance down by heart!! Yeahhhh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't that the dance you and your 2 friends were doing at,the pre Bownanza party Friday night?

I would have to be drunk to do all that and it would not be by design or repeatable

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      I'm not so sure you can top the moves in the 2nd vid but I'd wager you got them beat hands down in the good lookin department

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Wasn't that the dance you and your 2 friends were doing at,the pre Bownanza party Friday night?

I would have to be drunk to do all that and it would not be by design or repeatable

Why y’all always gotta bring up Bownanza 19’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My JK has more money in a sound system than I care to admit. This song sounds awesome in it and all my neighbors can hear it when its cranked! lol.

Comment

My Kids love it, I have a blast messing with them and showing them how its done

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            This guy is much better. Actually made me laugh.

https://youtu.be/Xx-y87AE4z8
            LOL

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
            My JK has more money in a sound system than I care to admit. This song sounds awesome in it and all my neighbors can hear it when its cranked! lol.
            I blared it in the boat coming back to the ramp the other day. Glitter boats was like

Chicks in the swim area was like

My son was almost in the rod box

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              LOL

I blared it in the boat coming back to the ramp the other day. Glitter boats was like

Chicks in the swim area was like

My son was almost in the rod box

Comment

I chaperone at Johnny B. Dalton's in Conroe on Sunday nights for teen night. When this song comes on, there is no room on the dance floor to do their line dance......

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  I hate my generation..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Lol!
                  Yea, that was awful...

Comment

This is a total slap in the face to country music. This needs to be played on rap channels etc. geeeeeezzzzz. Allan Jackson George strait that is country.

Comment

My kids and wife love that song.

Comment

Crazy thing is it sounds more country than A LOT of this giddy pop bs played on "country radio" these days. I don't remember all the whining when Aldean (and others) was rappin' in his "country" song....
                        I prefer Alan and George but listen to other stuff too. You grumpy smurfs need to take a breath....then a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                          Crazy thing is it sounds more country than A LOT of this giddy pop bs played on "country radio" these days. I don't remember all the whining when Aldean (and others) was rappin' in his "country" song....
                          I prefer Alan and George but listen to other stuff too. You grumpy smurfs need to take a breath....then a shot!
                          And lean with it ...

Comment

Be ready for a dance off when this song comes on at a 14U girls softball game

Comment

My granddaughter and her friends are killin me with this!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                My granddaughter and her friends are killin me with this!

Comment

Working...
                                X