• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. Backordered.

Comment

No backorder email yet.

Comment

Ridiculous, I ordered 7 items, one being the jacket and two pairs of the UA early season pants and 5 of the 7 items are backordered.

Comment

Me too. I think the Green screen just broke cabelas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not got the back order email for the 2nd jacket I ordered, although I fully expect it. [emoji20]

Comment

All thanks to Johnny Morris.....

Comment

Dang missed out on that!

Comment

That jacket is listed as discontinued on the UA site, nobody is getting one

Meanwhile, while they are "back ordered" they are holding your money and making interest on it.

Comment

Happens every time with Cabelas. Lol

Comment

no email notification, but it all shows backordered when I check order status

Comment

Still no 2nd email, but I have a feeling we are all getting hosed on this deal.

Comment

Mine shows in progress.

Comment

Just and FYI Academy in Tyler had their UA hunting clothes 50% off yesterday when I was in there...

Comment

I just got off the phone with a Cabelas customer service rep. She confirmed that the two I ordered are on "backorder". According to this lady, if your order is on "backorder", they will not be delivered. According to her, Cabelas' order software does not keep with real time demand and allows orders to be placed even though the items are no longer available. Apparently order cancellation emails should be going out within the next day or two. I told her that I had not received a backorder email or a cancellation email. She offered to cancel my order manually for me if I wanted or to keep it in place "just in case" I were to actually get my two. I told her to keep the order in place and I'd just be on the lookout for a cancellation email in the next few days. She also said that your credit cards would NOT be charged until the product actually ships or your residence.

Comment

Well dang that sucks a fat one

Comment

Working...
                                X