Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    My half-cousin strangled a gay with a pillow in a love/drug triangle gone bad and then went back to the scent to cut up the body with a saw and scattered the pieces on his grandpas ranch for pigs to eat. Does that count.
    That happen in Mesquite?

Comment

Meeting a murderer

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
        That happen in Mesquite?

Think so

Comment

Think so
          That was a bad one for sure.

Comment

That was a bad one for sure.

Yeah. Cody Dacus. He was always a messed up kid when growing up. I can remember telling my parents that something was wrong with him. He got a new pellet gun for Christmas one year and wanted to have a "war" with it. I don't like getting shot at, so I said no. He proceeded to shoot at me. What he didn't realize was that I had a red Ryder and could out shoot him 10 bb's to 1 pellet. I wore his ***** out and he went crying to his mama

Comment

Yeah. Cody Dacus. He was always a messed up kid when growing up. I can remember telling my parents that something was wrong with him. He got a new pellet gun for Christmas one year and wanted to have a "war" with it. I don't like getting shot at, so I said no. He proceeded to shoot at me. What he didn't realize was that I had a red Ryder and could out shoot him 10 bb's to 1 pellet. I wore his ***** out and he went crying to his mama

Wow that's him! I worked part of that one but was tied up with another bad one when it came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that's him! I worked part of that one but was tied up with another bad one when it came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting him away. I can't remember his sentence

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                  Who was that?
                  PM sent.

Comment

was his initials dt?
                    yes

Comment

My ex-wife sucked the life out of me for several years

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                        My ex-wife sucked the life out of me for several years
                        Could be a great thing................depending

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                          Several of my friends and my wife know this pyscho. Cons brother into killing the parents last year. New charges yesterday cause she was banging said brother (adopted but still....)
                          http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Gra...428254353.html
                          Sad deal all the way around there. Good people for sure. Gabe came and hunted at our ranch several times with his Dad. Crazy how many things have come out about that story.

Other than him, I've know a few others. We have a family construction company and have hired several dirtbags over the years. Some right out of prison. One guy that worked for us for years had killed his infant child. We had a laborer once that killed two girls in a murder for hire deal. Another long time employee of ours killed two guys in a bar fight. He got self defense on the first one, but had to do some time in the second one because he chased him outside and broke his neck in the parking lot.

Comment

Was his initials dt?
                            How could I forget about that one...

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                            yes
                            Very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                              Y'all remember that body they found by the boat ramp that someone had beheaded? I used to work with the guy that was convicted of that..
                              My brother went to school with him in Danbury. Said one time he stabbed a guy in school with scissors.

Comment

Used to work with a guy in the oilfield. He was really nice and a hard worker but you could tell he had a screw loose (a full scalp tatoo is what I noticed first)...details are sketchy and I cant remember his last name to google it but basically he kidnapped his estranged wife in Abilene and fled south, eventually shooting a cop during a traffic stop. I could have swore the stop was in Kerrville but I cant find any news articles on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X