No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all remember that body they found by the boat ramp that someone had beheaded? I used to work with the guy that was convicted of that..

Comment

Or frightening

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      This has turned out to be a facinating thread
      Depending on how you look at it.

Comment

Yes, my grandfather.

Comment

Knew guy that drove a truck for us almost daily, he had an altercation with another truck driver one day, when I talked to him he looked and acted kinda strange, the look in his eyes was kinda spooky, found out he went home that evening and raped and killed a 9 yr little girl that was a friend of his daughter. I've carried ever day since, not that that guy would've had the nerve to confront another man, but I'll never forget that look, and don't ever want to be unprepared if I see it again.

Comment

Yes. Three. I was on a dove hunt with one about a year before he was arrested and I went to church with two others who both later killed their parents!

Comment

Bill and Hillary Clinton, although I've never met them in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My half-cousin strangled a gay with a pillow in a love/drug triangle gone bad and then went back to the scent to cut up the body with a saw and scattered the pieces on his grandpas ranch for pigs to eat. Does that count.

Comment

One of my best friends is a convicted murderer. Depends on the situation. In his shoes, I'd probably done the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had uncles on both sides of the family that had beaten guys to death. Neither got time. Years later one of them was beaten to death by several guys.

I was doing some stainless welding work for the county in the kitchen of the jail years ago. Welding leads were on the floor running through a locked door leading out side. I had a deputy there while working. I looked up a little later and he had gone some where. I was welding along and some one tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and it was Henry Lee Lucas. He wanted to know where the lettuce was and was holding a sandwich he had obviously just made. I didn't see any deputies any where and all I could think of was the welding leads holding the door to the out side open. I didn't strike another arc until he was long gone and the deputy came back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      I had uncles on both sides of the family that had beaten guys to death. Neither got time. Years later one of them was beaten to death by several guys.

I was doing some stainless welding work for the county in the kitchen of the jail years ago. Welding leads were on the floor running through a locked door leading out side. I had a deputy there while working. I looked up a little later and he had gone some where. I was welding along and some one tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and it was Henry Lee Lucas. He wanted to know where the lettuce was and was holding a sandwich he had obviously just made. I didn't see any deputies any where and all I could think of was the welding leads holding the door to the out side open. I didn't strike another arc until he was long gone and the deputy came back in.
                      Holy crap. You didn't just meet a guy that killed someone in the heat of an argument. That fella killed a lot of someones.

Comment

This kid used to live next door to us.

And this girl lived in the same house before Moses family moved in

Comment

Met a uncles friend at a fundraiser. Couple weeks later the guy found a worker molesting his daughter and killed him with a hammer. He got off but still very weird

Comment

I forgot. I know someone that supposedly shot another dude right in the head during a drug deal. Or that's what his buddy that was with him said he did. I don't know but either way he was involved one way or the other. He's kin to me but I'd rather not claim him.

He got out of prison last year for a few months. I don't know what he did but he's back in there now.

Comment

Used to work with a guy, ended up paying someone to kill my wife's friend because she wouldn't go out with him. Turns out he'd had it done before. Cops luckily got wind this time and did a sting, put her in the trunk and took pics with a mocked up bullet hole in her head. They were amazed when he had no reaction whatsoever and commented being disappointed that her eyes hadn't popped out like they're supposed to then just handed over the money like no big deal.

Comment

Yep. Have personally known 4. 2 are dead , 1 I haven't seen in 30 years and the other 1 is living, walking with demons..

Comment

Working...
                                X