No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked with Glenn Ates on a rig, He killed a preacher and his wife. Shot both kids but the survived. He will always be locked up.

Worked with another on a rig that killed a sheriff deputy in the Tx. panhandle during a domestic dispute.

Comment

Emotions can drive people to do horrible things.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I have a really good friend from Louisiana that spent 20 years in prison for killng a man that sexually assaulted his wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        What the heck did he go to jail for?

Comment

yep

Comment

Have talked to several over the years in felony court during recesses. Only two were bad-to-the-bone mean. Most got caught up in circumstances. It's amazing how quick circumstances can escalate.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
              What the heck did he go to jail for?
              I don't know. Pre-meditated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

When I look in the mirror

Matthew 5:21-23 (NKJV)

Murder Begins in the Heart

21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’
                22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
                23 Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,

Comment

My cousin shot a man in the back in his front yard over a bag of weed. They caught him in Oklahoma with the pistol under his seat. Got 66 years, he wont come out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    My cousin shot a man in the back in his front yard over a bag of weed. They caught him in Oklahoma with the pistol under his seat. Got 66 years, he wont come out alive.
                    That's hard on the family.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      The older brother of a girl I dated back in high school killed his wife because she wanted a divorce. Looking at him you would never imagine he was capable of that. Just a little nerdy dude. Johnny got a life sentence.
                      Who was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                        My BIL murdered my little sister. She was 8 months pregnant. Still living the nightmare till this day
                        Was his initials dt?

Comment

Went on a date or two with a girl in college. Ended up drugging her husband and tying him to cinder blocks in a pond. Pond dried up and he was found.

Comment

Yep, quite a few times.

Comment

A couple of em'. One was an engineer at the company I work for. Strange fellow....always made people feel uneasy and would say things that made you scratch your head nearly every time you'd talk to him. Seemed harmless enough, but he lost his job and a few months later went to Thanksgiving dinner at his Sister's house and after everyone left he beat her to death with a bar stool and then shot himself.
                              Last edited by Montec man; 06-14-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

This has turned out to be a facinating thread

Comment

Working...
                                X