Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    Protein hogs are out in full force.

Let me come take care of one or 2 of them for you! haha I am not far from you at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
      Welcome! We need to have TBH meet and greet at Simon Brothers one of these weekends.
      Yea I agree. Ive offered a meet and greet on here before. Was going to try to set it up around September.

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
      How are you liking the timed protein units? Deer adjust to them pretty easy compared to your gravity feeders?
      I was actually very surprised how fast they took to it. It took them about 3 days to figure out it was something to eat and was safe for them. Now they hit it everytime the thing goes off. I also dont have the coon problems all night either now. Ive seen one or 2 coons come right at dusk and eat protein but not all night long anymore.

Comment

We will not be out there this weekend. Probably be around the weekend before 4th of July. Going to be back forth from Camp to Junction. All my buddy's have a big Llano river canoe/Kayak trip for the 4th.

Comment

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Nice! So that's where you settled rather than Aspermont area?

We're leaving tomorrow to hunt this weekend. I'm figuring on having lunch at Simon Bros. on Saturday. If you two and Eric and anyone else can make it for lunch then, that'd be cool.

Somebody needs to tell the new guy where Simon Bros is????

And yes, Shane, I just did not know enough about the Rotan area to commit to living there. Plus, I got 3 times the ground here in Sonora than I would have had in Rotan. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Of course, I have a remodel job from he** also with this house, that I would not have had in Rotan!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Bisch
          Last edited by Bisch; 06-08-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Simon Brothers is the feed store in Roosevelt. Pretty much all there is in the little spot in the road town. They have The Back Door Cafe around on the back side of the feed store. Good food. You'd never expect to find a cafe in a feed store, but it's there.

168体彩网提供手机+电脑版应用app, 实时即时提供: 澳洲幸运5 澳洲幸运10 澳洲幸运8 幸运飞行艇 极速赛车 英国赛车 香港六合+彩 澳门六开彩 台湾大乐透 广东快3 广东彩票 湖南彩票... 官方正规开奖 每日开奖 游戏玩法 数据分析 往期开奖号码和中奖情况, 历史开奖记录查询, 现场直播开奖视频记录; 手机版快速便捷 浏览及查询所有最新的彩票资讯及会员优惠. 官方直营 安全可靠查询频道 且有数据分析计划助您获得赢率高的幸运数字号码 - 168迪士尼乐园欢迎您的加入!!Leadership development training programs that can enable your employees and build great teams.
            Last edited by Shane; 06-08-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Any of you guys hunt around Ross Rd around exit 420?

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                Any of you guys hunt around Ross Rd around exit 420?
                I hunt off Baker road which is the exit 420.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                  I hunt off Baker road which is the exit 420.
                  How the hunting? Just found a place off Ross Rd and don't know what to expect.

Comment

How the hunting? Just found a place off Ross Rd and don't know what to expect.
                    I'm not familiar with Ross road....is it south of I10?? Regardless the hunting should be good to great depending on how big your place is or what kinda neighbors you have. We are north of 10 and have some outstanding whitetail. We get an occasional exotic passing thru but nothing steady. Our neighbor to the north east is covered up in axis and black buck and we are all low fence. Not sure why we don't see more on our place.

Comment

I'm not familiar with Ross road....is it south of I10?? Regardless the hunting should be good to great depending on how big your place is or what kinda neighbors you have. We are north of 10 and have some outstanding whitetail. We get an occasional exotic passing thru but nothing steady. Our neighbor to the north east is covered up in axis and black buck and we are all low fence. Not sure why we don't see more on our place.
                      I guess it's North when you exit I10 you turn left and go over the overpass across I10. We have just about 9000 acres saw some good axis, but still don't know what the WT look like in this area.

Comment

I guess it's North when you exit I10 you turn left and go over the overpass across I10. We have just about 9000 acres saw some good axis, but still don't know what the WT look like in this area.
                        Na, if your coming from San Antonio and turn left and cross back over the interstate that would be south. You should have awesome axis. Any openings? I've been trying to find a place on the south side for several years.

Comment

I hunted that way for awhile, shot good axis and great whitetail. Should have a nice season.

Comment

Gotta love pop up blinds in the summer. Got my double bull under some oaks with a good breeze in my face though. It's not too bad. Just need a big axis with a death wish now. So far all I got is this P&Y lizard.

Comment

Na, if your coming from San Antonio and turn left and cross back over the interstate that would be south. You should have awesome axis. Any openings? I've been trying to find a place on the south side for several years.
                              No sir don't have any openings this year. We put on some guys we already had from another place, but maybe next year. I have never hunted around this area but had a place in Junction that was shot out pretty bad.

Comment

Good luck Shane!

Comment

Working...
                                X