Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump getting things done

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
    Why would he get off twitter? It helped him win the election and he uses it to circumvent the media to get things out. You under the impression the media is going to repeat what he wants said? The same people calling him an idiot for his tweets, which obviously he is not, are probably the same ones crying about how he could never win during the primaries. He was the only one who had the juevos to do what it was going to take to beat Hillary. A replica of Mr. Playnice like we ran the prior 2 elections would have been eaten alive. He's been president for a little over a month and has opposition with in his own party, they are the idiots. Like it or not, the Trump train is rolling and it is a non stop ride until atleast 2020.

He should get off because the last thing you should do when you don't know a lot about something is confirm to the world that, as president, you have no clue about what your talking about. i.e crowd size, talking about a woman's weight, wire tap allegations with NO evidence, illegal voting.

Imagine for a moment how disgusted and repulsed many TBH's were about Obama... seriously... just for a second, picture his face in your mind and think about how it makes you feel. Now, multiply that disgust by 2 and that's how most people (48%, 65.8 million) who voted in the last election feel about Trump. Now combine that majority of the voting public, the media, who tend to think he's a moron and love to play up his mistakes, and his own party who reluctantly supports him, limited foreign policy understanding, hostile relationships with his intelligence services and you have a recipe for a rocky 4 years and done term that got some big things done by forcing them through. Then what happens... the pendulum swings waaay to the left on the next go around just like it did to the right as a response to Obama. Don't get me wrong, I'll admit that I voted for the guy, purely out of financial self-preservation. Actually I like a lot of his policies, I just don't like HIM. I think he's a deeply flawed individual who's beneath the office of the president. But.. he had the right message and the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rcole1310; 03-06-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Why would he get off twitter? It helped him win the election and he uses it to circumvent the media to get things out. You under the impression the media is going to repeat what he wants said? The same people calling him an idiot for his tweets, which obviously he is not, are probably the same ones crying about how he could never win during the primaries. He was the only one who had the juevos to do what it was going to take to beat Hillary. A replica of Mr. Playnice like we ran the prior 2 elections would have been eaten alive. He's been president for a little over a month and has opposition with in his own party, they are the idiots. Like it or not, the Trump train is rolling and it is a non stop ride until atleast 2020.

Hillary lost twice. Just because she's a terd doesn't mean he's some sort of twitter savant. Obama beat her. It's not like she's a good candidate.

Comment

Who do you fear most- silent play by the rules guy... or unpredictable, spontaneous do whatever the **** I want and don't give 2 ****s what people think guy?

I used to care he tweeted so much.
        Not so much any more.

Keeps our enemies guessing, our opponents ******, and our allies on their toes.
        Last edited by systemnt; 03-07-2017, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Trump has brought Idiocracy to a new level in the presidential office. He has forever changed the office and the dignity that used to go with it.

I can only imagine what our allies are thinking...[emoji33]

Comment

Liberalism has done more damage to the United States than any other threat ever could.
            President Trump seems to me like an offensive attack on liberalism and despite his tweets that is a good thing. I wont mind the tweets If he can find it in himself to keep them to useful information about policy progress.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Who do you fear most- silent play by the rules guy... or unpredictable, spontaneous do whatever the **** I want and don't give 2 ****s what people think guy?

I used to care he tweeted so much.
              Not so much any more.

Keeps our enemies guessing, our opponents ******, and our allies on their toes.
              I was at 100 percent agreement with what you are saying. The reservation I am starting to have with the admin right now is the leaks and the Russia BS. THe admin is not being aggressive enough. People need to be weeded out and jailed for as long as possible. We just went through 8 years of the most corrupt presidency in our history and still no one is in jail. Hilary is not being prosecuted and our AG is freaking milk toast. He should not of recused himself, instead he should of given them the middle finger and told them the Russia crap is all lies. I didn't know much about him before but on camera he appears to be a lost and confused man. We don't need that, we need someone investigating corrupt democrats, Muslim groups like CAIR propped up by the last admin, Hillary, and BLM.

Its not that I don't believe what Trump has been tweeting about recently isn't possible or plausible but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Make some heads roll, It is starting to sound like whining to me right now and that's not what got me excited about this admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                Things he can do:
                1) GET OFF OF TWITTER!! He looks like a petty moron and tends to be wrong quite a bit on his tweets.
                2) Stop fighting battles that DON'T matter (crowd size, illegal voting).
                3)He sounds like he's clueless when he speaks on a subject "it's gonna be great folks, believe me". Just BE Quiet and do what you say you're going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                So the answer to my question is NO, you will never be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                  Trump has brought Idiocracy to a new level in the presidential office. He has forever changed the office and the dignity that used to go with it.

And here he is, our #1 resident Trump hater.
                  Because Hillary, Obama, Pelosi are not idiots? Come on...

Lets get back on track and discuss what Trump has already gotten done.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Yeah, Obama didn't soil the office and our reputation.
                    Obama made this country a laughing stock and a spineless threat.

He is certainly #1...in several areas

Comment

I would rather have Trump step on a few toes then perceived as a coward like our President for the last 8yrs. We lost all credibility and other countries no longer feared we would back up what we said, with a little fear comes respect from a lot of the other countries. Obama was more concerned about being one of the homeboys than a political leader.

Comment

Don't quote the dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

They are all idiots, I agree!!!!

Comment

Trump getting things done

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
                            I would rather have Trump step on a few toes then perceived as a coward like our President for the last 8yrs. We lost all credibility and other countries no longer feared we would back up what we said, with a little fear comes respect from a lot of the other countries. Obama was more concerned about being one of the homeboys than a political leader.

Shouldn't trump be over beating some north Korean butt over their recent actions? Or is he letting them develop long range missile capabilities ?

You know, Since trump is gonna get our respect back and all, lol

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Don't quote the dumbass.

Personal attack much?

Comment

Like Nixon dignity or Clinton dignity? Or maybe apologetic/socially pitting groups against each other dignity like Hussein Obama had. Which dignity? Did Hillarys scandals carry more dignity? Or maybe the libertarian candidate that you say you liked? His dignity?

Wait.....didn't you exercise your right not to vote?.......

Comment

Working...
                                X