KactusKiller Big Boar Stalk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KactusKiller Big Boar Stalk!

He may kill me for posting this but we're a good couple hundred miles apart right now so I'll risk it, it was just too good not to share and I know those of you that know him will get a good chuckle out of this!

We hit the lease in Mason Friday evening and made some quick rounds to throw up some popups for the morning hunt and rolled up on a pretty good porker at one of the feeders, we were watching from the truck a good 220 yards away and KK hit the treeline and the stalk was on! The rest of the story is in the vid...KK is working is way in from the left. Enjoy

LMAO!!! Better luck next time Jack

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Im trying to find some positive out of this ...

Comment

Just a bit outside

Comment

Your such a Richard!

In my defense I hadn't shot in over a month and had no range finder. Was thinking I was 40-50 and it was actually 70

You know what they say about paybacks!

One more excuse on my behalf, when I came out of the tree line the wind was hitting me in the back of my head even though once out in the open it was actually good.
            Last edited by KactusKiller; 04-04-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I'd be ashamed. Trade in that bow for a telescoping lense for a video camera, then you can hit whatever your aiming for.

Comment

Maybe a third shot would of been the ticket. Lol

Comment

You mean 4th...I tried 3, the third was at about 90 but the pig was laughing and make fun of me at that point!

Comment

Almost got him, Jack....

Comment

Never know when old Moonstalker will post up videos. I best start watching my six.
                      Dang pigs sure can duck and dodge your arrows

Comment

My arrow dodged right under him. The first two shots looked really good for about the first 40-50 yds then fell off the table.

Comment

Excuses is like aholes we all got them Jack.

When I texted you about having any luck it was a simple I missed. Not I missed three times.

Ps how do I get beer off my phone.

Comment

I may have just sent the you tube video to all the guys on the lease.

Comment

Thanks for kicking a man while he is down.

Sure thought my "friends" like me better than this!

Comment

Working...
                              X