Open minded liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
    This kinda liberal crap is going to be the cause of someone getting hurt or killed.

She needs to be locked up and lose her position in any form of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yep

Comment

Womp womp.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        But what about the cake maker that refused service to gays, it went to the Supreme Court. Isn’t this the same thing, wonder if we will see this all over the news like that case.......
        What the liberals refuse to realize is that they aren’t refusing to serve gays, they’re refusing to participate in a gay wedding. There is a big difference. If they had come in wanting a birthday cake, graduation party cake, retirement cake, or a cake for dessert after lunch...you get the picture...they would have gladly served them. But they refused to take part in a wedding that was against their religious beliefs. No one would have ever said anything if it were a Muslim baker.

Comment

This restaurant will pay no price other than some internet bashing. I would be willing to bet their business goes up, not down

Comment

No such thing as an open-minded liberalocrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              But what about the cake maker that refused service to gays, it went to the Supreme Court. Isn’t this the same thing, wonder if we will see this all over the news like that case.......
              One refusal of service is based on religious beliefs & while not completely settled, the scotus sided with business owner...this refusal is nothing of the sort, so no it isn't really the same being political bias.

Still, I don't think business owners in this sort of situation like wedding cakes or restaurants should be forced to provide service. If I owned a joint & the westboro / anti military entourage came in, they are being served the exit.

If I have on hunting / pro 2nd shirt & some place won't sell me a sammich...I would rather them not have my $$$. Those wedding cake crybabies should take note on from sanders how to handle, but there is an agenda.

Comment

I want to see a business with a big sign out front telling liberals to stay away. They would get my business.

Comment

Here you go!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	redhenapology.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	24543361

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                    This kinda liberal crap is going to be the cause of someone getting hurt or killed.

She needs to be locked up and lose her position in any form of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    If it’s one her goons, good.

Comment

[ATTACH]912916[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        The owners of said restaurant and BTW it's all over tweeter Red Hen Restaurants WORLDWIDE are goin in the crapper! phone disconnected, fb same, home phone same, cell phones same, website same! They're also doubling down sayin they'd do it again - they also own other businesses

[ATTACH]912828[/ATTACH]
                        Typical Dumocraps.

Comment

The red hen restaurant will be losing business because of their actions, just like Starbucks.

Comment

One side of this equation is vile scum full of nothing but hatred. The other side is a group of people asked to leave due to the prejudice and hatred of the before mentioned group, that still offered to pay for food they didn't receive.

I think that says a lot about the two sides in this country.

Comment

And these are the same people calling everyone Nazis.

I think you have to step back and look at their motivation in this case. You own a restaurant, that makes money selling people food. The more customers you have, the more food you sell, the more money you make.

The owners of the restaurant had to think they were going to go viral with their comrades on the left after kicking paying customers out of their establishment. This is what they have stooped to.

Racism didnt work. The Russians didnt work. Stormy didnt work. The illegals didnt work. And restaurant bullying isnt going to work.

I am pretty sure this is what winning feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                One side of this equation is vile scum full of nothing but hatred. The other side is a group of people asked to leave due to the prejudice and hatred of the before mentioned group, that still offered to pay for food they didn't receive.

I think that says a lot about the two sides in this country.
                                They view the right as even more vile....so they feel justified in their actions.
                                Doubt it will hurt their sales any either. Sarah handled the situation remarkably and followed it up with a great tweet. I would like to think the owners while they won't show it feel a little bit of remorse for their actions. Maybe they were hoping Sarah would push back and create a bigger scene instead of taking the high road?

Comment

Working...
                                X